My Guide Website?
New York: Guided Walking Tour to Hidden Speakeasies1 Reviews
Discover New York's most hidden and secretive bars and speakeasies on this guided walking tour. Purchase sumptuous cocktails to sip while you learn about the history of Prohibition in the US.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the exhilaration of tracking down hidden bars in the alleys of New York
- Skip-the-line at venues and relax in with the best seating in the venue
- Travel back in time as you dive into thrilling history from the Prohibition era
- Have the opportunity to purchase some of the best cocktails in New York City
- Soak up authentic spaces with details like drinks that are served in tea cups
DescriptionStep back in time on this guided walking tour in New York City that takes you on a historical adventure to 3 completely concealed and hidden drinking establishments. Experience what life was like during the time of prohibition in historically accurate venues that you have to be in-the-know to access. Meet your guide at the entrance of the Tompkins Square Park and make your way to your first establishment. Venture through vault doors with a required code and some down an alley with multiple doors where you would need to know which door to open. Stop at a venue that was featured in the TV show 'Boardwalk Empire' for its historical accurate decor and atmosphere and that still serves drinks in tea cups, which was done just in case a police raid would occur back in 1920s. Listen as guide educational and tour guide licenses shares facinating stories and facts from the past that are solely from cross referenced academic sources. Enjoy a tour that works in conjunction with New York City Hall and the New York City Hall of Records to ensure the authenticity of the historical claims of each establishment.
IncludesGuide Walking tour to 3 hidden bars/speakeasies
- This experience takes place rain or shine
- No outside drinks
- No flash photography, but regular photography is fine
- No fur or gym clothing
- Dress up shorts are accepted