My Guide Website?
From Westchester: NYC Private Helicopter Tour for Couples222 Reviews
Book a private helicopter flight over New York City for a perfect date night or a special occasion. Soar above the Big Apple with that special someone for the experience of a lifetime.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- NYC: Edge Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- New York City: Superheroes of NYC Guided Walking Tour
- New York City: Guided Highlights Bus Tour and Ferry Ride
- New York City: USA eSIM Roaming Data Plan
- From NYC: 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with Shopping Trip
- Take in views of the iconic Manhattan skyline on a helicopter tour
- Fly directly over Central Park, the Empire State Building, and the Yankee Stadium
- Choose between a daytime, sunset, or evening flight
- Go on a private helicopter tour for couples with just you and the pilot
DescriptionAvoid the traffic and take in spectacular views for two passengers on a scenic helicopter flight over Manhattan. Tours depart from and arrive at Westchester County Airport in White Plains, New York, located just outside NYC and easily accessible by public transit (Metro-North rail) and by car (free parking). Alternatively, opt to include roundtrip transfers from anywhere in Manhattan. Upon arrival at the airport, begin with a safety briefing before boarding the helicopter. Take off and enjoy stunning aerial views of Central Park, Yankee Stadium, the iconic Manhattan skyline, the Empire State and Chrysler Buildings, and the East River bridges. Gaze down at the incredible sights from the air, knowing that there truly is no other place in the world like New York City.
IncludesPrivate tour in Robinson R44 helicopter Roundtrip transfer from Manhattan (if option booked)
- The 30-minute tour option does not reach the Lower Manhattan/Statue of Liberty area
- The maximum weight is 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger and 500 lbs (226 kg) combined • The maximum passenger height is 6 ft 3 in (192 cm) in the R44 helicopter
- All flights are subject to weather and helicopter maintenance; if canceled due to these reasons, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund • Routes are subject to change due to weather, air traffic control, and temporary flight restrictions • Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult or have parental consent • Children under 2 may ride on a parent’s lap at no cost • The activity provider assumes no liability for any services (ground transportation, photography, etc.) arranged on the client’s behalf with third parties