My Guide Website?
New York City: Bus Tour from Manhattan1390 Reviews
Make the most of your stay in New York with this comprehensive sightseeing tour, exploring the main attractions in Manhattan and enjoying spectacular views along the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- NYC: Edge Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- New York City: Superheroes of NYC Guided Walking Tour
- New York City: Guided Highlights Bus Tour and Ferry Ride
- New York City: USA eSIM Roaming Data Plan
- From NYC: 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with Shopping Trip
- See all of the famous New York landmarks, such as the Lincoln Center, the World Trade Center
- Visit Greenwich Village, Soho, Central Park West, Upper West Side, and much more
- Enjoy views of the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty
- Move between worlds as you walk from Little Italy to Chinatown
- Take advantage of numerous photo opportunities
DescriptionThis sightseeing tour of New York City features comfortable bus transportation and narration to ensure you get the most out of your New York experience. Your driver will start the tour by taking you through Central Park West, where you can view the Dakota Building. From here, you will continue to the Upper West Side. You will later drive past a number of famous New York museums including the American Museum of Natural History, the Guggenheim Museum, and the Metropolitan Museum. Next, you will go into Midtown to drive along Fifth Avenue. Here, you will see the renowned Rockefeller Center and Radio City Music Hall before stopping to view the Empire State Building. Continuing from the Flatiron Building, you will journey into Little Italy and take a stroll over to New York’s famous Chinatown. The bus will then take you to Wall Street in the Financial District and stop at Battery Park for a view of the Statue of Liberty - those who would like to can end the tour here. The tour continues through the West Highway, where you’ll be able to see the site of the rebuilt World Trade Center complex. The tour ends at Herald Square. This tour features numerous photo stops for you to capture your New York experience.
IncludesGuided tour in English, German, Italian or Spanish
- Tours are usually offered in one language, but may occasionally be multilingual if the minimum number of participants is not reached. The tour itinerary is subject to traffic conditions, it can be modified during special events such as parades and the New York City Marathon and can be offered in vans or buses depending on the number of passengers.