My Guide Website?
3 Neighborhoods Tour: Soho, Chinatown & Little Italy211 Reviews
Come explore three unique neighborhoods and see some of the sites these places have to offer.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From New York City: Boston and the Freedom Trail Day Trip
- American Dream: Dreamworks Indoor Water Park Entry Ticket
- From Westchester: New York City Scenic Helicopter Tour
- From Manhattan: 4-Hour Dyker Heights Holiday Lights Bus Tour
- NYC: Museum of Ice Cream Entry Ticket
- See Soho: Known for its architecture, art, and shopping
- Visit Little Italy: Famous for its food, festive atmosphere, and heritage
- Learn about Chinatown: A bustling neighborhood with traditional cuisine and some of the best bargains in Manhattan
DescriptionThe 3 Neighborhoods Tour will give you unique insight into three very different places in Manhattan. Start in Soho, one of NYC's trendiest neighborhoods. Learn about the area's real estate and how this area became one of the most expensive places to live on the island. Stroll into the heart of Soho and see some of the poshest bakeries, shops, and restaurants that Soho has to offer. Walk down Greene Street and talk about why Soho has such unique and beautiful architecture. See the Haughwout Building and the Old Police Station before heading to the next neighborhood. Make a quick stop in Nolita and sample some cheesecake before working your way into Historic Little Italy. Sample some of the delicious local cuisines such as cannolis, gelato, pizza, and more. Mingle with locals and get the inside scoop about famous spots on Mulberry Street. Chinatown is the last neighborhood. Visit the Mahayana Buddhist Temple and get a peek of the 16-foot Golden Buddha. Pass the Manhattan Bridge and walk into the heart of Chinatown. Enjoy treats from The Original Chinatown Ice Cream Factory while you see where Chinatown got its start. Walk down Doyer Street and learn how the neighborhood has changed over the years. End the tour by enjoying a traditional dumpling and talking about the infamous Five Points.
- There is no need to confirm your reservation with the supplier's office. Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. There is a decent amount of walking, please wear appropriate shoes. There is no guarantee food vendors will be operating. As a courtesy, if you are unable to attend the tour, please call the office at (718) 806-1706 to let them know not to expect you.