My Guide Website?
New York City: High Line and Greenwich Village Combo Tour18 Reviews
Stroll New York’s newest urban park on a combined food tour of Greenwich Village and the greenway of the High Line Park, traveling over Chelsea, the Meatpacking District, and more. Taste some of the best street food New York City has to offer, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Walk the High Line Park and get unique views of Chelsea and the Meatpacking District
- Taste the artisan foods of Greenwich Village
- Stroll the cobblestone streets of New York's most bohemian area
- See more than 225 species of plant, 40 feet above the sidewalks
DescriptionCombine a walking tour of New York's High Line, ranked one of the Top 10 Places to Visit last year, with a food tour of Greenwich Village. Start by walking 40 feet above Manhattan, experiencing the neighborhoods of Chelsea and the Meatpacking District far from the traffic. Learn how these old industrial blue collar areas have become some of NYC's most expensive and trendy! The High Line is home to more then 225 species of plant, making it a small botanic garden in the sky. You will see how the abandoned rail line has transformed the landscape of Manhattan's west side, while maintaining a glimpse into its industrial past. On top of the amazing stories, the High Line is a work of art in itself, with views of the dynamic neighborhoods and cutting-edge architecture surrounding it. Then, discover the incredible tastes of Greenwich Village, and find out how the Village has maintained its unique character. From the Dutch and English colonial periods, to its Beat Poet and Avant-Garde art roots, the Village has evolved to become the current hotspot of downtown Manhattan. Wander past great jazz clubs, pausing to sample delicacies from artisan chocolatiers. Visit independent bookshops with an unmistakable bohemian style, and browse the fantastic shops.
IncludesGuide Food, and more food
- • Bring good shoes and an appetite!
- A vegetarian option is available — please inform the local supplier at the time of booking if required. Other dietary needs cannot be accommodated on this tour (including vegan, kosher, nut allergies, dairy free, or gluten-free diets).
- No pets are allowed on this tour