My Guide Website?
New York City: Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island with Ferry7247 Reviews
Explore the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and their museums at your own pace with self-guided audio guides. Soak up the views of the iconic skyline with a round-trip ferry service from New Jersey.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- 3 Neighborhoods Tour: Soho, Chinatown & Little Italy
- Washington DC Day Trip by Bus from New York City
- From Manhattan: Bronx, Queens and Brooklyn Half-Day Tour
- New York City: Skyline at Night Tour
- NYC: Circle Line Harbor Lights Cruise Skip-The-Box-Office
- Tour the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island at your own pace
- Discover the history of these attractions with multilingual audio guides
- Explore the Statue of Liberty Museum featuring Lady Liberty's original torch
DescriptionHop on board the ferry and enjoy a self-guided tour of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island from New Jersey. Visit Liberty Island, explore the Ellis Island Immigration Museum, and learn fascinating facts as you go. Begin your experience by departing from Liberty State Park, located in Jersey City, NJ, and easily accessible by car. Once you arrive at the meeting point, bypass the ticket line with your pre-purchased ticket. Board the ferry and see the impressive views of Lady Liberty and the NYC skyline. Take note of the ferry's return times to plan your day. Your ticket gives you access to explore two attractions: Ellis Island and Liberty Island (with the Statue of Liberty). On arrival to Ellis Island, pick up your multilingual audio guide at the Immigration Museum. Then, explore what was America’s busiest immigration station for over 62 years. Walk in the footsteps of millions of people from all around the globe who passed through here looking for a new beginning and a new life for their families in America. With access to the American Family Immigration History Center's records, you can search all ship manifests that came through Ellis Island. Use this unique experience to research your family history. Once you're ready to discover Liberty Island, drop off your audio guide and return to the ferry. Upon arrival on Liberty Island, pick up your multilingual audio guide to start exploring the history of the Statue of Liberty. Children also have the opportunity to enjoy a special narration of this self-guided tour. When you are finished, return to the ferry and make your way back to your original departure point.
IncludesRoundtrip ferry service Access to Liberty Island Access to Ellis Island Self-guided audio tour of Liberty Island Self-guided audio tour of Ellis Island Entry to Statue of Liberty Museum Entry to Ellis Island National Immigration Museum Booking fee
- You will receive a ferry schedule after booking so you can plan your day Due to COVID-19 restrictions, groups must not exceed 10 guests If you wish to explore both islands, it is recommended to choose a departure time earlier than 1:00 PM Give yourself 4-6 hours to enjoy the attractions Lines to enter the State of Liberty can be longer than a 3-hour wait You will go through a mandatory airport-grade security screening prior to boarding the ferry All prohibited items will be confiscated and retained by the United States Park Police People aged under 17 must be accompanied by a responsible adult 25 years old or older Children aged 0-3 are free