My Guide Website?
Skip-the-line Metropolitan Museum of Art Tour with Transfers
Skip the lines to The Met with a Licensed Guide and explore 5,000 years of human history and diverse art traditions from across the globe, including ancient Egypt, Greece, Rome, Asia and Middle East.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit The Metropolitan Museum of Art at 5th Avenue with 5-Star Art Expert-Guide
- Skip the line to the most visited museum in New York
- Admire 1000s of ancient, classical and modern artworks from across the globe
- Stroll through Central Park and get to know New York (4 and 5,5-hour options)
- Private transfers with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (3,5 and 5,5-H)
DescriptionLooking for valuable insights, cultural context, and fascinating stories about the extensive art collection of the Metropolitan Museum of Art? Book this private tour to skip the lines and easily navigate the numerous galleries and thousands of artworks on display at the 5th Avenue branch. Discover the highlights and hidden gems of The Met! Book a 2-hour guided tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art (Fifth Avenue branch). With skip-the-line tickets can get in at your reserved time slot, avoiding the long lines to the ticket office. Your Private Guide will provide expert knowledge and insider insights into the museum’s extensive collection. You will discover a fascinating collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts, including monumental sculptures and mummies, learn about the diverse art traditions of Asia and the rich artistic heritage of the Islamic world, and see an array of indigenous artworks from Africa, Oceania, and the Americas. You can also admire masterpieces by European painters from the medieval period to the modern era, including works by Rembrandt, Van Gogh and Monet. Whatever you're interested in ancient civilizations, different cultures or the avant-garde world of fashion, your Expert Guide will help you find the most interesting works of art, including hidden gems that are usually overlooked by visitors. Choose the 3,5-hour option to book a 2-hour guided tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art with a 1,5-hour round-trip transfer from your accommodation. With private transfers that include a convenient pickup and drop-off service, you can easily get to the meeting point on time without the worry about getting lost in New York. We will arrange a Professional Driver and a clean, air-conditioned vehicle suitable for the size of your group. Book an extended 4-hour guided tour to visit Central Park and the Metropolitan Museum of Art (Fifth Avenue branch) with a Private Local Guide. This combined tour is a great way to get to know the city, its top-rated museum and one of the world’s most famous urban parks. Central Park offers a unique perspective of New York and its social life, as New Yorkers love to spend free time here, strolling through its tree-lined paths, having fun with local performers and artists or admiring the views of the Manhattan skyline. Together with your Private Guide you will discover the highlights and best-kept secrets of Central Park! Choose the 5,5-hour option to book private transfers with the extended 4-hour tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art and Central Park. This option includes an estimated 1,5-hour round-trip transfer in a private vehicle with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation. Book in advance for a hassle-free experience without the need to use public transportation or overpriced taxis.
IncludesPrivate Guided Tour of The Met 5th Avenue branch and Central Park (number of attractions depends on the selected option) Licensed Art History Guide who is fluent in the language of your choice Skip-the-line tickets to the Metropolitan Museum of Art (all options) Walking tour of Central Park (4 and 5,5-hour options only) Private transfers by car with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (3,5 and 5,5-hour options only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information. Please note that transfers and a walking tour of Central Park are not included in the 2-hour option. With skip-the-line tickets, you will have a reserved time slot to enter the Met, so you don't have to queue for tickets on site. There can be a line for ticket validation and mandatory security checks. We limit the group size to 25 guests per guide, so that everyone can get the best experience. For larger groups we can provide an additional guide. The 3,5 and 5,5-hour options include an estimated 1,5-hour round-trip transfer from the accommodation address provided when booking. The transfer time can take longer or shorter depending on the distance and traffic. We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people, and in a larger van or minibus for groups of 5 people and more. You can book a 5-people tour to take advantage of a larger vehicle.