My Guide Website?
From Manhattan: Bronx, Queens and Brooklyn Half-Day Tour699 Reviews
Discover the real melting pot of America on a tour of the Bronx, Queens, and Brooklyn. See many distinct neighborhoods, where cultures from around the world thrive.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- NYC: Edge Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- New York City: Superheroes of NYC Guided Walking Tour
- New York City: Guided Highlights Bus Tour and Ferry Ride
- New York City: USA eSIM Roaming Data Plan
- From NYC: 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with Shopping Trip
- Venture off the tourist path and experience the real New York
- Tour the boroughs of Brooklyn, the Bronx, and Queens with a local guide
- Explore the vibrant communities of the diverse cultures that make up these areas
DescriptionTake an alternative tour of New York and head to the boroughs of the Bronx, Queens, and Brooklyn to discover the secret delights of New York City. This half-day tour is an excellent opportunity for a unique insight into these lesser-known neighborhoods. Mini-bus transportation makes it easy and efficient to get around the city’s busy streets. Aboard the bus you will cross Grand Central’s bridge, with a view of Grand Central Station, continue to the Upper East Side, one of the most affluent and elegant neighborhoods in the city before going to Spanish Harlem on the way to the Bronx. See Yankee Stadium, the home ballpark of the New York Yankees baseball team, the Grand Concourse, and pass in front of the Bronx Museum of the Arts. Stop at Arthur Avenue in the Bronx, where you'll have an authentic Italian-American experience. Visit Italian restaurants, delis, bakeries, cafes and shops. Next, pass by Randall’s Island and through Queens. Finally reach Brooklyn, where you'll visit Greenpoint and Williamsburg. Lastly, return to Manhattan through the legendary Brooklyn Bridge.
IncludesVan or Bus Tour English-speaking guide Stops along the tour and short walks with your Tour Guide 4.5-hour tour
- Tours are usually offered in one language. However, occasionally they may be multilingual if the minimum number of participants is not reached
- The tour itinerary is subject to traffic conditions, it can be modified during special events such as parades and the New York City Marathon and can be offered in vans or buses depending on the number of passengers