My Guide Website?
American Dream: Nickelodeon Universe Theme Park Ticket102 Reviews
Explore Nickelodeon Universe Theme Park at the American Dream Mall in East Rutherford. Have fun on Spogebob's Jellyfish Jam and other family-friendly rides, or try some adrenaline-pumping rides.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- 3 Neighborhoods Tour: Soho, Chinatown & Little Italy
- From New York City: Niagara Falls & 1000 Islands 3-Day Tour
- New York City: American Museum of Natural History Ticket
- From New Jersey: City Lights or Skyline Helicopter Tour
- From New York City: Niagara Falls Full-Day Bus Tour
- Experience the adrenaline rush of a ride on the world's steepest roller coaster
- Take in panoramic views of the New York City skyline from the tallest rides
- Enjoy fun for all with thrill rides, family-friendly rides, and rides just for tots
- Visit the largest indoor theme park located just 4 miles outside New York City
- Meet Nickelodeon characters like Spongebob Squarepants, Dora the Explorer, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
DescriptionEnjoy a day at the largest indoor theme park in the Western Hemisphere at the Nickelodeon Universe Theme Park, located inside American Dream, New Jersey's newest indoor entertainment and shopping center, just 4 miles outside of New York City. Every day is a great day to visit, with unlimited access to all the rides, live Nickelodeon character appearances, all in a comfortable climate-controlled environment. Enjoy family-friendly rides for the young and the young at heart. Create unforgettable memories for the entire family on: • Bikini Bottom Crosstown Express: spinning and reeling through the streets of Bikini Bottom • Nickelodeon Slime Streak: a twisting, turning coaster through the Nickelodeon Universe • Spongebob's Jellyfish Jam: a thrilling family swing ride • Legends of the Hidden Temple Challenge: The world's tallest adventure ropes course • Rugrats Reptar Go-Round: a double-decker, all-ages merry-go-round For the more adventurous, test your limits on the thrill rides. The tallest, the steepest, and the longest rides in the world loop and swoop you across the park with views of Manhattan at every turn: • The Shellraiser: featuring the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, this coaster holds the record for the world's steepest drop • Nickelodeon Skyline Scream: the world's tallest indoor spinning drop tower • The Shredder: the world's tallest and longest free-spinning coaster • Sandy's Blasting Bronco: an out-of-control coaster that blasts you forward, backward, and upside-down • Kraang Prime Pandemonium: swing back and forth in her giant slimy tentacles • Timmy's Half Pipe Havoc: a giant skateboard ride providing the ultimate in air time • Aang's Air Gliders: soar and spin like an Airbender • Jimmy Neutrons Atom Smasher: you control the level of thrill from a gentle cruise to a topsy-turvy tumble There are also rides just for tots, made especially for kids, promising magical journeys with their favorite characters for an experience they will never forget including Fairly Odd Airways, Pup Pup & Away, Blue's Skidoo, Blaze's Monster Track Rally, Dora's Sky Railway, Paw Patrol Adventure Bay, Ren & Stimpy's Space Madness, and Shimmer & Shine Jumping Genies.
IncludesEntrance ticket to Nickelodeon Universe Theme Park Unlimited rides
- Opening hours may vary. Click the link on your voucher for updated hours Rides are subject to height, age, and weight restrictions: Tots rides have minimum heights ranging from 36-52 inches, family rides from 42-48 inches, and thrill rides from 44-52 inches Children aged 3 to 5 years old must be accompanied on the Space Madness ride The Half Pipe and Jellyfish rides - maximum weight allowance of 165lb per seat Some rides have maximum weight allowances of 300lbs Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a Supervising Companion who is at least 14 years of age and able to assist the child in complying with instructions Children under the age of 2 enter free of charge ID is required for seniors 65+ Re-entry to Nickelodeon Universe after leaving is not allowed All rides and attractions are subject to maintenance closures Thrill rides have complimentary single-use lockers for personal belongings which may be used for up to 45 minutes without charge Shirts and shoes are required