My Guide Website?
NYC: High Line Hudson Yards and Vessel Guided Tour27 Reviews
Take a walk through the High Line, a 1.45-mile-long elevated park built on a historic freight line. Explore the Vessel, a public artwork from Hudson Yards.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- 3 Neighborhoods Tour: Soho, Chinatown & Little Italy
- From New York City: Niagara Falls & 1000 Islands 3-Day Tour
- New York City: American Museum of Natural History Ticket
- From New Jersey: City Lights or Skyline Helicopter Tour
- From New York City: Niagara Falls Full-Day Bus Tour
- Check out the Chelsea Market and see the world-class grocers and restaurants
- Walk the High Line and experience a unique perspective above the city steets
- See the Vessel in the Hudson Yards
DescriptionExplore the west side of Manhattan on a guided tour. Walk the High Line and see the Vessel. Stop into the Chelsea Markets and check out the world-class food vendors. Meet your guide in the Meat Packing District. Enjoy a scenic walk through the High Line, one of Manhattan’s most unique parks. Built on top of a former elevated freight train track, the tracks were turned into a greenway in 2009. Stroll down this 1.45-mile path and take in unique views of the city – you’ll feel as if your floating above the city streets. Admire the colorful gardens filled with grasses, perennials and woody species which were inspired by the wildflowers that grew on the disused tracks. View the park’s installation art pieces. Discover the Hudson Yards, and see the Vessel, “New York’s Staircase.” This honeycomb-shaped 150-foot tall art piece. Upgrade your tour by adding an optional admission ticket to the Edge Observation Deck. Climb to the top of its world-famous Observation Deck and check out spectacular 360-degree views of the city.
IncludesGuide Walking tour Entry ticket to the Edge Observation Deck (if option selected)
- The Vessel is temporarily closed. Access to the ground-level base is free and open to the public from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM daily, with no reservation required
- Please note, this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Service animals are allowed on this tour.
- This tour begins and ends near public transportation.