My Guide Website?
From New Jersey: City Lights or Skyline Helicopter Tour174 Reviews
Soar over New York City on this helicopter tour, take in views of the city's skyline by day, at sunset, or while it is lit up at night. Discover top city sights like the Statue of Liberty from above.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Fly past Newark Airport towards Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty illuminated
- Be awe-struck with views of the glowing Manhattan Skyline including One World and the Financial District, Empire State Building, & more
- Fly by the lights of Times Square as you head north past Central Park and Yankees Stadium before flying over the George Washington Bridge
- Marvel at the views of the Manhattan skyline
DescriptionMake your way to Linden, New Jersey where you will begin your New York City flight adventure. Rest assured that Linden is easily reachable by New Jersey Transit from Manhattan's Penn Station or via car, with plenty of free parking available. Once there, begin your journey by flying directly over Newark International Airport towards Manhattan. En route to New York Harbor, view the Statue of Liberty before seeing the skyscrapers of the Financial District, home of The New York Stock Exchange. Flying north along the Hudson River, catch a glimpse of the Empire State Building, as well as Madison Square Garden, Hudson Yards, Chelsea, The West Village, SOHO, and TRIBECA. The 9/11 Memorial and One World Trade Center are also viewable. Fly north past Central Park, glimpse Yankees Stadium, fly over the George Washington Bridge and return along the same path, offering all passengers spectacular views of the Manhattan skyline.
IncludesHelicopter flight All heliport fees, and taxes Noise-canceling Bose headsets Lockers
- • Children under 2 years of age must sit in an adult's lap. When booking, please advise if you will have a lap child • A brief safety video must be seen before flying • Only cameras & pocket wallets are permitted on the helicopter • Complimentary lockers are available to secure additional belongings
- Flights cannot be rescheduled within 24-hours of flight time
- Bags must be stored in complimentary lockers