My Guide Website?
Tour of New York City at Night10 Reviews
Enjoy an unforgettable tour of New York City at dusk! This tour includes stops at Battery Park (view of the Statue of Liberty), the Brooklyn Heights Promenade and the stunning skyline from Weehawken!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore New York City at night
- Travel through many of New York City's boroughs
- View the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge
- Discover the city from the Promenade in Brooklyn, East view
- Enjoy 180 degrees panoramic view from Weehawken, New Jersey, West view
DescriptionThis evening tour is designed for you to discover the grandeur of New York City, lit up at sunset . Your guide will take you to the southern tip of Manhattan to enjoy the view of the Bay and admire the inspiring Statue of Liberty and the City Financial District. Your tour continues with a drive through the elegant neighborhood of Brooklyn Heights and a stop at the Promenade with a stunning panoramic view of New York’s skyline from the East side. Back in Manhattan we continue our tour towards West. We drive through the Lincoln Tunnel to Weehawken and stop at Hamilton Park where a panoramic observation point not seen my most awaits you. You will enjoy the unobstructed skyline of Manhattan from north to south in all its extension and glory.
IncludesPick-up from the Sheraton New York Hotel Van or bus tour Guide
- Tours cancelled less than 24-hours in advance are non-refundable.