My Guide Website?
Radio City Christmas Spectacular & St. Patrick's Cathedral63 Reviews
Watch the Christmas Spectacular at New York’s Radio City Music Hall for a memorable festive experience. See the stage transform into a giant magical canvas before your eyes and enjoy a St. Patrick's Cathedral self-guided audio tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the world famous Radio City Rockettes
- Enjoy New York's iconic show featuring Santa Claus and the Rockette Reindeers
- Marvel at the Parade of the Wooden Soldiers
- See a show in NYC's largest theatre featuring spectacular Art Deco architecture
- Take a St. Patrick's Cathedral self-guided audio tour
DescriptionEnjoy singing, dancing, and humor with Nativity scenes. The Christmas Spectacular starring the Radio City Rockettes is an annual musical holiday stage show presented at Radio City Music Hall in New York City. The 90-minute show features Santa Clause, more than 140 performers, and an original musical score. The NYC Rockettes' performance of 'Parade of the Wooden Soldiers' and 'The Living Nativity' has been in every edition of the annual show up to the present day. The Rockettes will dance to Here Comes Santa Claus, Dress like Rag Dolls, and much more. This package includes a self-guided audio tour of St. Patrick's Cathedral, the largest decorated gothic-style Catholic cathedral in the United States. Enjoy the fully decorated cathedral during the holiday season. You can listen to the audio tour and explore the Cathedral at your own pace. The audio tour is narrated by Cardinal Timothy Dolan and is approximately 1 hour long. St Patrick's Cathedral audio tour is available in English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and French.
IncludesAdmission ticket to Radio City Christmas Spectacular Entry into St. Patrick's Cathedral St. Patrick's Cathedral self-guided audio tour (English, Spanish, French, Italian or Portuguese) Access to the Radio City Music Hall
- You will receive an email from the local partner with instructions on how to receive your show tickets 3-5 days prior to the show. You will need to download the app
- Children under two years old go free if they do not occupy a seat at the theatre
- The show is wheelchair accessible but there is limited seating so please contact the local partner to reserve a wheelchair space in the theatre
- The available times are the available showtimes
- Your seats will be assigned after booking
- If you are late or do not show up you will not be entitled to a refund
- All visitors to St. Patrick's Cathedral must pass through airport-style security
- St. Patrick's Cathedral is open daily from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM with the last audio tour at 4:00 PM
- For the St. Patrick's Cathedral audio tour, it is recommended that you bring your own headphones, although disposable headphones can be provided