My Guide Website?
From New York City: Niagara Falls One Day Tour627 Reviews
Experience one of the world's most remarkable natural wonders on a full-day tour of Niagara Falls on the American side of the border.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- NYC: Edge Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- New York City: Superheroes of NYC Guided Walking Tour
- New York City: Guided Highlights Bus Tour and Ferry Ride
- New York City: USA eSIM Roaming Data Plan
- From NYC: 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with Shopping Trip
- Ride the famous 'Maid of the Mist' boat close to the cascades of Niagara Falls
- Get amazing views of Horseshoe Falls, American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls
- Visit Goat Island, Luna Island, and all the observatories surrounding the falls
- Spend 5 hours admiring the roar of the gigantic Niagara Falls
- Treat your eyes to the amazing light show in the night at the Niagara
DescriptionDepart New York City and journey to Niagara Falls in New York State to experience the natural wonder from multiple perspectives. Ride the famous Maid of the Mist boat and get up close to attractions such as Horseshoe Falls and American Falls. Leave NYC late at night to arrive in the early morning to morning-mist rainbows and the falls’ magnificent roars. Alternatively, depart New York City in the morning for a chance to see the falls change from day to night, and to witness a light show and fireworks. Hear the roar of the waterfalls and see magical rainbows that'll take your breath away in the early morning before the crowds arrive. Climb aboard the famous Maid of the Mist boat to get up close to the immense Horseshoe Falls. Visit attractions such as the uninhabited Goat Island and Luna Island on the Niagara River. Get stunning views of the American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls and gaze in awe at the rapids of the Niagara River as it tumbles towards the amazing cascades.
IncludesRound-trip transportation Hotel pickup and drop-off (private option) Visit the Niagara Falls Maid Of The Mist boat ride (depends on the option booked) Live guide Entrance and national park fees
- Restrooms may not be available on the vehicle This is a bilingual tour No visa is required to visit Niagara Falls on the American side of the border. There is a possibility to visit the Canadian side of the waterfalls on your own. In order to do that, you will need to have your passport and Canadian Visa The vehicle size will depend on the number of reservations The Maid of the Mist boat ride is a seasonal activity operating from May to November The Niagara Falls Fireworks is a seasonal activity