My Guide Website?
NYC Tour: One Vanderbilt Tickets, Times Square, Rockefeller
Marvel at the New York skyline with ESB from One Vanderbuilt, get enchanted by the dazzling Times Square, explore the entertainment of Rockefeller Center, see St. Patrick’s Cathedral and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- NYC: Edge Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- New York City: Superheroes of NYC Guided Walking Tour
- New York City: Guided Highlights Bus Tour and Ferry Ride
- New York City: USA eSIM Roaming Data Plan
- From NYC: 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with Shopping Trip
- Discover top attractions in NYC’s Central Manhattan with a 5-Star Local Guide
- Enjoy the views and attractions of Summit One Vanderbuilt with Fast-Track Ticket
- Visit the most popular public spaces: Grand Central and the NY Public Library
- See Times Square, Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Immerse yourself in NYC’s history, culture and fun legends
DescriptionIs New York City the greatest city in the world? Let's find out if this is true on a walking tour of Central Manhattan, its top attractions, popular entertainment venues, churches and larger-than-life skyscrapers. Our Expert Guide will show you the best of NYC from the ground to the sky, as this original tour includes skip-the-line tickets to the One Vaderbilt observation deck! Come and find out why this city never sleeps! Join us on a 3-hour New York City tour! We begin our exciting adventure at 5th Avenue, known as the most expensive street in America. Here, our Local Guide will show us the magnificent St. Patrick's Cathedral and Rockefeller Center, a business complex known for its Art-Deco architecture, Top of the Rock, Comcast, NBC, and the Radio City Music Hall. We'll explore the streets of Midtown Manhattan listening to amazing stories about this city's history, culture and people. We'll pass Broadway, a famous street known for its theaters, and we’ll take in the sights and sounds of Times Square with its dazzling billboards, skilled human performers and excited crowds. We’ll pause in front of the One Times Square, which is where New Yorkers celebrate on New Year's Eve with the famous “ball drop”. Surely you’ll recognize this sight from the TV! This tour is also a chance to discover some of NYC’s most popular public spaces, such as the tranquil Bryant Park, the New York Public Library and Grand Central Terminal with its majestic Beaux-Arts facade. Last but not least, the guide we’ll take us to Summit One Vanderbilt, the newly opened observation deck located in the city's 4th-tallest building. We provide fast-track tickets, so you will skip the ticket line and enjoy this unique and interactive sky-high experience. Come, marvel at the breathtaking views of NYC's dense forest of skyscrapers and enjoy the “infinity room”, the interactive art exhibit, the world's highest urban ''alpine meadow'', and other attractions of One Vanderbilt!
IncludesNew York City Central Manhattan Walking Tour of Top Attractions 5-Star Licensed Guide with live commentary in 1 chosen language Fast-Track Tickets to Summit One Vanderbuilt Free entry to Grand Central and the NY Public Library's Visitor Center Small group of 1-25 participants
- You should arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes early, as latecomers won't be able to join the tour or receive a refund. The guide will provide commentary in 1 language. Select your preferred language when booking. We will have a maximum of 25 participants. This tour is not suitable for people with disabilities. There is no luggage storage so please do not bring extra clothing, umbrellas, large bags, scooters, etc. Pets are not allowed. Fast-track tickets to Summit One Vanderbilt are valid for a specific date and time. You will skip the ticket line, but not the line at the entrance for mandatory security checks. Tickets to St. Patrick’s Cathedral and other attractions are not included. We're not afraid of the sun and rain, so the tour will take place as planned, regardless of weather, so please check the forecast and dress appropriately. It is a walking tour, so we recommend wearing comfortable shoes.