My Guide Website?
NYC: Sightseeing Night Tour by Open-Top Bus with Live Guide63 Reviews
Admire the iconic sights and sounds of New York on this night-time tour. Sit back and relax on an open-top double-decker bus as a live guide shares the history and hidden stories of The Big Apple.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the atmosphere of the City That Never Sleeps on an open-top bus
- Discover New York’s most iconic sights with professional live guide
- Spot the theaters along Broadway, Lincoln Center, and the Theater District
- Discover iconic neighborhoods like Little Italy and its distinct restaurants
- See the modern marvel of Brooklyn Bridge connecting Manhattan and Brooklyn
DescriptionExperience a completely new perspective of 'The City That Never Sleeps' as the sun sets over the beautiful skyline of New York City. This 2-hour panoramic night tour takes you past Times Square's famous lights before heading downtown to view the illuminated Empire State Building and the iconic Flatiron Building, with its art deco facade. Cross the Manhattan Bridge for eye-popping views of the stunning skyline, great for photo ops! Listen to an entertaining live guide as they take you to the past and present with fascinating stories and hidden gems waiting to be revealed. The tour finishes with a view up the Avenue of the Americas, where you can see Macy's Department Store and Radio City Music Hall, which hosts live performances and stage shows like the Rockettes. You haven't truly seen the Big Apple until you've seen it at night!
IncludesNight tour aboard an open-top, double-decker bus Live guide Digital commentary in multiple languages Earbuds
- The night tour is not a hop-on, hop-off tour