My Guide Website?
NYC: Hudson Yards Walking Tour & Edge Observation Deck Entry32 Reviews
Enjoy a 60-minute live guided tour in English of Hudson Yards, Midtown Manhattan’s newest chic neighborhood. Then receive guaranteed access to THE EDGE, the highest outdoor sky deck in the Western Hemisphere, suspended in midair and with 360-degree views.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy guaranteed timed entry to The Edge observation deck
- Learn how this new neighborhood was created over a railway yard
- See the highlights of Hudson Yards, including the Vessel and the Shed
- Discover celebrity chef's restaurants and one-of-a-kind stores
- Choose between morning or sunset options
DescriptionDiscover the newest neighborhood in Midtown Manhattan, located at the Northern end of the popular High Line on a 60-minute guided orientation tour of the district. Finish at the entrance to The Edge, where your timed ticket gives you skip-the-ticket-line guaranteed access to the highest outdoor sky deck in the Western hemisphere with 360-degree views. Your guide will tell you the history of the location and how Related Group developed and created a new section of Manhattan Westside's waterfront featuring spectacular skyscrapers and public spaces. Learn about the underground of Hudson Yards, as well as the unique design of New York’s newest performance space called the Shed. The guide will also explain to you the $200 million interactive art piece called the Vessel, the 5-acre Public Square and the exclusive shopping mall featuring one-of-a-kind shops and celebrity chef restaurants. The 16-storey Vessel was designed by British designer Thomas Heatherwick and is made up of 154 flights of stairs, 2,500 steps, and 80 landings to climb. At the Edge you will be able to admire 360-degree views of NYC, and have access to the highest outdoor deck in the Western hemisphere. Explore the outdoor deck where you can stand on a glass triangular floor and look 100 stories down, lean out over the city on angled glass walls and sit on the Skyline steps. You will also receive a free digital souvenir. Before taking the elevator up, you will also be able to experience a self-guided exhibit of the construction of Hudson Yard.
Includes60-minute guided walking tour of Hudson Yards Local professional English-speaking guide for walking tour Reserve timed ticket to The Edge Observation Deck
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour's scheduled departure time
- There is no time limit to how long you can stay at Edge. The average length of stay is about 45 minutes to an hour, but if you still haven’t worked up the courage to step on the glass floor or if you are enjoying the incredible view with a glass of Champagne, feel free to stay as long as you like
- The tickets to the Vessel are separate and not included in this tour