My Guide Website?
NYC: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Broadway Tickets167 Reviews
Prepare to be on the edge of your seat as Harry, Ron, and Hermione launch into a thrilling new adventure that begins 19 years after the end of the final Harry Potter book. Enjoy the smash hit play in one of New York's most iconic venues.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Follow a new adventure surrounding Harry Potter and his family
- Enjoy the first brand-new story by J.K Rowling in almost a decade
- Experience a broadway show like never before
- Enjoy 15% off at Harry Potter New York (nearby) when add-on selected at checkout
DescriptionBased on an original new story by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne and John Tiffany, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is a new play by Jack Thorne. It is the eighth story in the Harry Potter series and the first official Harry Potter story to be presented on stage. It was always difficult being Harry Potter and it isn’t much easier now that he is an overworked employee of the Ministry of Magic, a husband and father of three school-age children. While Harry grapples with a past that refuses to stay where it belongs, his youngest son Albus must struggle with the weight of a family legacy he never wanted. As past and present fuse ominously, both father and son learn the uncomfortable truth: sometimes, darkness comes from unexpected places.
IncludesAdmission ticket 15% off at the nearby Harry Potter New York Store (when add-on selected at checkout)
- • Suitable for ages 10+ • Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theater • Flash photography, video recording, and selfie sticks are prohibited • The show lasts 3.5 hours including intermission