My Guide Website?
NYC: Empire State Building Tickets & Skip-the-Line11240 Reviews
Ascend to the 86th floor for panoramic views across 6 states from the highest 360-degree open-air viewpoint in New York City. Go even higher with the 102nd floor combo ticket.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy 360-degree unobstructed views of New York City from the 86th floor Observation Deck - located in the very heart of NYC
- Set your sights even higher by choosing the combo ticket to the 102nd floor
- Experience two attractions for the price of one – the Observation Deck on the 86th Floor and the Interactive Museum on the 2nd Floor
- Upgrade to the Express Ticket option, skip all the lines and enjoy the red carpet
- Learn from a complimentary self-guided tour in 9 languages with a free app
DescriptionChoose between a General Admission ticket to the 86th-floor outdoor observation deck or a Combination Ticket with access to the newly renovated 102nd floor, showcasing floor-to-ceiling windows. Upgrade your experience with an Express Ticket to skip the long lines. The New Empire State Building Experience not only gives you access to the legendary New York City landmark, allowing you to soar 1,054 foot (320 meters) high and enjoy magnificent 360-degree open-air views of New York City and beyond. You'll also see Grand Staircase with a two-story architectural model of the building and newly renovated interactive galleries that take you on an incredible journey from the building’s construction to its current place in pop culture. Explore the site in the 1920s, Construction, Opening Day, Modern Marvel, Otis Elevators, World’s Most Famous Building, King Kong, and Celebrity exhibits. The 80th Floor also features a range of exciting art exhibits. Be sure to see the building's iconic Art Deco Fifth Avenue lobby. The Empire State Building's 86th Floor Observation Deck is the highest 360-degree open-air observatory in New York, outfitted with heaters to keep the cold at bay. The Empire State Building is more than a spectacular view - it is the most Instagrammed landmark in the USA. Your entrance also includes a downloadable multimedia experience, available in 9 languages. This app also includes videos, image galleries, quizzes, and maps showing nearby points of interest. Be sure to see the building's iconic Art Deco Fifth Avenue lobby as you exit this remarkable building.
IncludesGeneral or express skip-the-line ticket (depending on option selected) Access to the 86th Floor Observation Deck, interactive immersive galleries, a 2-story architectural model of the building Access to the 102nd Floor (depending on option selected) Art Deco Lobby Downloadable multimedia app featuring audio guide in 9 languages Free WiFi in the building State-of-the-art air purification system that regulates the air quality Booking fees and sales tax
- All guests must pass through airport-style security to access the Observatory. Please avoid glass items, sports equipment, marking instruments (paint/markers), and any packages/luggage
- The Empire State Building is fully ADA compliant and is wheelchair-accessible. Service dogs, motorized and non-motorized wheelchairs are permitted
- Free entry for children under 6 years old
- Free downloadable multimedia app with audioguide in 9 languages is included