My Guide Website?
NYC: East Village Curated Multi-Course Foodie Tour
Explore the trendy and bohemian East Village culinary scene, a diverse neighborhood brimming with delicious ethnic cuisine on a curated, multi-course food tour. Enjoy each course at a different venue.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Savor a full multi-course meal with each course served at a different restaurant
- Skip the lines and enjoy each course seated at a reserved table
- Enjoy an intimate small-group experience with a maximum of 12 guests
- Discover rich neighborhood stories that compliment the cuisine
DescriptionKnown as New York's Bohemian hub, the East Village is not only a cultural hotspot, but a foodie's dream destination. On this food experience, discover the best dishes in the East Village with a complete, multi-course progressive meal and optional beverage pairings. You’ll visit 3-4 of the best restaurants in NYC, featuring hot spots where you’ll skip the line and hidden gems. Hear the stories of local chefs and restaurateurs as you imbibe in fried sweet potato pierogis, an off menu house-made basque chorizo hot dog, classic NY-style cheesecake, and more. An intimate, luxury experience for travelers and locals alike. Explore one of New York City’s hottest and most diverse restaurant scenes. This progressive meal visits multiple restaurants – two appetizers, one entree, and one dessert, with a sprinkling of culinary history and stories in between. This New York City East Village Food Tour focuses on quality over quantity. But, you won’t leave hungry! The goal is to have you sample the highest quality ingredients – small plates with huge flavor. Neighborhood stops, stories, and landmarks are sprinkled throughout the experience! How It Works Meeting Point: Start location varies, but is always within a 3-block walk from Tompkins Square Park in the East Village 1st Restaurant: Enjoy Appetizer #1 (plus optional beverage pairing) 2nd Restaurant: Enjoy Appetizer #2 (plus optional beverage pairing) 3rd Restaurant: Entrée (plus optional beverage pairing) 4th Restaurant: Dessert
Includes3-hour walking tour Local tour guide Multi-course meal at 3-4 different restaurants (appetizers, entree, and dessert)
- The tour is friendly for all types of diets. The tour operator will ask for your restrictions after booking. Minimum drinking age is 21 years. You can opt to add 3 alcoholic beverage pairings for a small extra cost, paid on the tour. A moderate amount of walking required of approximately 1 mile on a flat route. Bring layers as New York weather changes frequently. Locations visited are subject to change.