My Guide Website?
NYC: Central Park Secrets and Highlights Walking Tour1 Reviews
Join a guided tour of Central Park to visit many of its most scenic spots. Learn about its history, wildlife, and role in pop culture from your professional guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- NYC: Edge Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- New York City: Superheroes of NYC Guided Walking Tour
- New York City: Guided Highlights Bus Tour and Ferry Ride
- New York City: USA eSIM Roaming Data Plan
- From NYC: 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with Shopping Trip
- See statues, the Wollman Ice Rink, Central Park Zoo, and more
- Explore the one of the most filmed, photographed, and visited parks in the world with a licensed guide
- Revel in the beauty of this 843-acre landscaped oasis
- Spot some of the 240 species of bird that call the park home
- Visit the John Lennon memorial at Strawberry Fields
DescriptionEnjoy a guided walking tour through Central Park with a licensed guide to learn about the park's rich history. Visit some of the prettiest spots for terrific photo opportunities. Meet your guide in front of The Shops At Columbus Circle. Set off to explore the southern part of Central Park. Begin the tour in the southwestern section before winding your way northeast. End near the Imagine mosaic memorial and the Dakota (the former home of music legend John Lennon and other celebrities). During the 2-mile walking tour, learn how to navigate the 843-acre urban wonderland nestled amid a concrete jungle of Manhattan skyscrapers. Take advantage of this photographer's paradise as you pass some of the park's 30 spectacular ornamental bridges and arches. Spot the park's inhabitants, including songbirds, ducks, geese, egrets, herons, hawks, owls, raccoons, and chipmunks. Admire a grove of majestic, endangered American elm trees. Take in the architecturally impressive Bethesda Terrace Arcade and beautiful Bethesda Fountain. See the much-photographed Bow Bridge. Learn about the statues and tributes that line the Mall. Enjoy the talents of some of the many performers as you stroll through the park.
IncludesProfessional, licensed NY sightseeing guide
- This tour takes place rain, shine, or snow This activity involves 2 miles of walking on uneven or moderately graded paths