My Guide Website?
NYC: Brooklyn Heights and DUMBO Neighborhood Food Tour32 Reviews
Prepare your taste buds for a culinary journey through Brooklyn. See iconic landmarks like the Brooklyn Bridge on the way as you get a taste of the vibrant culture of Brooklyn Heights and DUMBO.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Indulge in the diverse culinary offerings of Brooklyn on a walking tour
- Immerse yourself in the borough's gastronomic culture with a local guide
- Take in the stunning views of iconic architecture, including Brooklyn Bridge
- Sink your teeth into some of New York City's most famous foods
- Join a carbon-neutral tour with B Corp Certification
DescriptionPrepare to indulge your taste buds on a culinary tour of Brooklyn, New York's most vibrant borough. Our adventure will begin in the picturesque Brooklyn Heights, where we'll take a leisurely walk through the southern end of the neighborhood and discover the diverse array of multicultural and immigrant-owned bakeries and restaurants that are beloved by locals. We'll then make our way up to the Brooklyn Bridge for breathtaking views of Manhattan, Brooklyn, and the Hudson River. Don't forget to capture some memories with your camera at this iconic landmark. Next on our agenda is the Time Out Market, a collection of delicious restaurants and food establishments. This is the ideal spot to indulge in some of New York's most sought-after culinary delights. Following that, we'll visit the DUMBO Archway, located under the Manhattan Bridge. This plaza has recently become a popular gathering spot for the community, hosting a variety of public art, festivals, and other events throughout the year. You'll marvel at the impressive views of the bridge as we continue our journey. As you eat and explore the area, your guide will enlighten you on the rich history and culture of DUMBO. This part of Brooklyn is renowned for its high-quality food scene, as well as its thriving art community that has revitalized the neighborhood in recent years. You'll learn about the stories behind local businesses and how they have contributed to the vibrant culture of this area. End your tour with a satisfied appetite and a deeper understanding of this deliciously diverse corner of New York City
IncludesLocal guide Variety of food samples (such as classic New York pizza, a delicious dessert, and other NYC favorites) totalling a full meal
- This tour is carbon neutral, operated by the world’s largest travel B Corp accredited company The maximum number of people on this tour will be 12 passengers This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge Vegetarians and other dietary restrictions can be accommodated with advanced notice Food options and portion sizes vary; the total amount of food equals a full meal