My Guide Website?
New York Food On Foot Go West Guided Tour
Enjoy a unique subway/walking food tour in New York Food and the largest buffet in the world, New York.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From New York City: Boston and the Freedom Trail Day Trip
- American Dream: Dreamworks Indoor Water Park Entry Ticket
- From Westchester: New York City Scenic Helicopter Tour
- From Manhattan: 4-Hour Dyker Heights Holiday Lights Bus Tour
- NYC: Museum of Ice Cream Entry Ticket
- Eat like a New Yorker and see real New York Neighborhoods
- Learn how to eat inexpensively in New York
- Travel the way New Yorkers do, by subway and foot
- Eat what you like, not what someone gives you
- Get a great introduction to the New York Subway System (One ride if you are staying near Times Square, two ride or unlimited MetroCard required)
- Visit real non-tourist NY neighborhoods and immerses you in those neighborhoods in a relaxed atmosphere
DescriptionThis quality fresh food eating tour in one of New York's greatest eating neighborhoods is a different experience from standard food tours. This is a real eating tour for those who love food and want to experience real New York eating. It is not a sampling tour and do not stand on the corner and hand you a piece of cheese leaving you wanting more. You choose what you like and how much by purchasing small items at each stop while spending just $15 to $20 on average for food on the tour and the tour will replace a meal. Since this is first and foremost an eating tour you will experience the city and its eateries the same way New Yorkers do - on foot! The tour is relaxed and informal as you walk the neighborhoods of real non-tourist New York and make friends with others from around the world. Part of the fun of the tour is that each stop is a surprise but you are not obligated to purchase items at any location. There is no set order such as savory to sweet or smaller to larger items. There are usually many choices at each location. Many stops are at smaller places so there is both inside and outside eating on each tour and walking with food.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- There are no physical tickets. Your name will appear on the list.
- Have small bills ($1,5,10) because the tours deal with inexpensive items and the places you go cannot always provide change of large bills for a whole group. Many places do not take credit cards.
- As it is in restaurants it is customary practice in New York to tip your guide 15% to 20% per person.