My Guide Website?
New York City: Sailing Cruise with Wine Tasting2 Reviews
Watch the glow of the sunset on New York's Skyline on this cruise aboard a classic 82-foot schooner. Relax as you savor a tasting of 3 wines that have been expertly paired with snacks and cheeses.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sail aboard a piece of history on a meticulously-maintained wooden schooner
- Discover a delicious variety of hand-selected domestic and international wines
- Have some mouth-watering bites like cheeses along with your wine tasting
- Observe the Manhattan skyline, East River bridges, and the famous NYC Harbor
- Unwind with a glass of wine on the water as the sun dips below the horizon
DescriptionSet sail at sunset on the Hudson river with views of the Manhattan skyline. Listen as a your wine guide introduces a variety of wines picked from some of America’s oldest and best-known cellars. Enjoy delectable wine and cheese pairings as you sail along. Check-in at the dock and board a unique sailing vessel that was hand built in 1929 from native hardwoods. Spread out aboard this 82-foot schooner that arkens back to a bygone era of yachting. Soak up the atmosphere aboard this floating landmark. Be guided through new tastes and flavors, expanding your palate and pairing great wines with snacks and cheese. Dive into commentary that is casual, fun and informative. Let the historic yacht carry you along the Hudson as you admire breathtaking views of the Manhattan skyline with a glass of delicious wine. Return to your meeting point at the end of your cruise.
Includes2-hour sightseeing cruise 3 glasses of wine Snacks and cheeses
- The drinking age in the United States is 21