My Guide Website?
New York City Running Tour: Running over the Brooklyn Bridge2 Reviews
Bucket List type of tour as you Sweat & Sightsee the incredible views while running over the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges and experiencing everything in between.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Run over the Brooklyn Bridge and learn how this modern marvel built
- Take in the skyline of Lower Manhattan from the Manhattan Bridge
- Discover the historical Five Points neighborhood in Chinatown
- Enjoy the photographic views in Brooklyn Bridge Park in DUMBO
- Learn the story of George Washington's overnight escape during the Revolutionary War
DescriptionThe Brooklyn Bridge is the most iconic landmark in all of New York. At any time of day The Bridge provides great views of Manhattan and Brooklyn and offers a look back at the origins of modern day New York City. This short run covers a lot of landmarks within the neighborhoods around the bridges, taking you over the Brooklyn Bridge and Manhattan Bridges, then through the streets of Chinatown and The Five Point Area, before finishing up downtown in front of City Hall. The tour will be a casually paced run that includes both Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges, parts of lower Manhattan and Dumbo. There are a few planned stops along the route where your guide will point out items of interest as well as good photo opportunities. This route includes the steep inclines up both bridges. More than one guide will be provided depending on group size as well as varied paces. Please do not worry - you will not be left behind.
IncludesGuided Tour Photos
- This is a 4.3 mile (approximately 7km) running tour designed with exciting stops along the route to interest all runners and is paced to accommodate all running levels
- The tour will approximately be 1.5 hours in duration
- Photos will be taken by your running guide but we encourage you to bring your own camera as well
- There will not be a coat/bag check for this tour, your running guide will be using a running backpack and will carry small items for you if necessary