My Guide Website?
New York City: Romantic Helicopter Proposal2 Reviews
Pull off the ideal proposal during a romantic helicopter tour over New York City. Plan the details with your own photographer and land at an illuminated “Marry Me" sign for a night to remember.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Embark on a private sunset or night helicopter tour over New York City
- Enjoy privacy and comfort in a helicopter with just the two of you (and the pilot)
- Get engaged while flying over the iconic New York City skyline
- Complete your surprise proposal with “Marry Me” sign at the end of the tour
DescriptionDazzle your significant other with a private helicopter tour over New York City, the perfect place for a marriage proposal in the air. Your professional engagement photographer will work with you to plan every detail of the 30 or 45-minute flight. Begin with a private car pick up at your hotel or residence in Manhattan. You’ll be able to keep the destination a surprise from your unsuspecting partner until you arrive at the airfield just outside Manhattan. After check-in and the mandatory safety briefing, the proposal is in your hands: pop the question before take-off, in-flight, or after landing. Fly in a state-of-the-art, comfortable Airbus AS350/H125 type helicopter. The illuminated “Marry Me” sign will be revealed at the end of the flight as the helicopter is landing, for a magical and unforgettable touch. You will also have a champagne toast, a bouquet of roses, and a small box of premium chocolates handed out after the flight. Tours depart and arrive at Westchester County Airport.
IncludesPrivate tour in Airbus AS350/H125 luxury helicopter Champagne toast (for ages 21 and older) Professional photographer Illuminated “Marry Me” sign Bouquet of roses Roundtrip transfer from Manhattan Small box of premium chocolates (brand depending on availability)
- The 30-minute tour option does not reach the Lower Manhattan/Statue of Liberty area
- The maximum weight the 5-passenger Airbus helicopters can carry is 1,000 lbs (453 kg)
- Convenient roundtrip transfers are included from anywhere in Manhattan. Rates are based on luxury cars (depending on vehicle availability). • Routes are subject to change due to weather, air traffic control, and temporary flight restrictions • All flights are subject to weather and helicopter maintenance; if canceled due to these reasons, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Children under 2 may ride on their parent's laps at no cost
- The activity provider assumes no liability for any services (ground transportation, photography, etc.) arranged on the client’s behalf with third parties