My Guide Website?
New York City: Entry Ticket to QC NY Spa on Governors Island9 Reviews
Travel to a spa, nestled on the luscious greenery of Governors Island. Retreat from everyday life with a unique and restful getaway at a spa that overlooks the Manhattan skyline.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- NYC: Edge Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- New York City: Superheroes of NYC Guided Walking Tour
- New York City: Guided Highlights Bus Tour and Ferry Ride
- New York City: USA eSIM Roaming Data Plan
- From NYC: 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with Shopping Trip
- Take part of an enchanting spa oasis overlooking the iconic NYC skyline
- Enjoy an outdoor panoramic heated spa, with pools open year-round
- Pamper yourself with over 20 wellness spa experiences to relax, revive & restore
- Take and enjoy an Italian Aperitivo by a spa pool from the spa cafe
- Indulge in small luxuries, like heated hooks and spa floors
DescriptionBoard the ferry to Governors Island. Then, as you step onto the island, you'll be greeted by the breathtaking vistas of the Manhattan skyline, setting the tone for a day of relaxation and rejuvenation. Next, at check-in, you’ll be greeted with an option to add on a massage. Head to the changing rooms, where a locker, towel, slippers, and body care products wait for you. Then, try healing treatments that will transport you to a state of pure bliss. With a range of spa packages and treatments, at check-in, you can tailor your experience to your specific desires. After you’ve rejuvenated with treatments, enjoy a bite to eat and a refreshing beverage at the spa’s café. Hop back on the ferry to New York City at the end of your spa day, relaxed and energized. EXPERIENCE THE MAGIC! This winter, guests can unwind while watching a live show unfold against the Manhattan skyline featuring fire artists, stilt walkers, light performers, and more. Performances take place poolside on Tuesday and Friday evenings from December 15th through March 8th. The performances begin at 5 pm and take place every half hour until 8:30 pm.
IncludesFerry ticket Spa entry ticket Locker Bathrobes, sandals, and towels Shampoo, conditioner, and essential hair and body products Hair blow dryer Water, coffee, and tea Heated outdoor walkways Heated hooks for your robe 20+ reinvigorating indoor wellness experiences
- QC NY is open 365 days a year • ID is required during check-in • Massages available for additional purchase during check-in, if available
- No vehicles are permitted on Governors Island; you must take a ferry to get to the island • There is no re-entry once you check out
- Food and beverages (alcohol and soft drinks) are available for purchase at the spa's bistro; no outside food or beverages are permitted
- Due to the nature of our amenities, it is not recommended to visit the spa if you are pregnant, suffer from a heart condition, recently underwent surgery, or have any other significant illness. Please consult with your doctor