My Guide Website?
New York City: E-Bike Rental for Central Park34 Reviews
Rent a brand new lightweight pedal assist e-bike to discover the world-famous park in New York. Explore all over NYC, from the Brooklyn Bridge, to Lower Manhattan, and the trendy DUMBO.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lower Manhattan Tour: Wall Street & 9/11 Memorial
- From New York City: Boston and the Freedom Trail Day Trip
- New York City: American Museum of Natural History Ticket
- NYC: Niagara Falls, Philadelphia, Washington DC 4-Day Tour
- From New York City: Washington and Philadelphia 1-Day Tour
- Rent a top-of-the-line and well-maintained e-bike
- Pick up the bike from convenient locations
- Explore the world famous Central Park in a fun easy way
- Discover the highlights of the iconic park
DescriptionThe bike you rent has an efficient aluminum frame and ergonomic touch points including the handlebar, grips, and saddle. This e-bike offers a comfortable ride and a fun easy way to explore one of the world’s most famous parks. The office is located just two blocks from Central Park and the knowledgeable staff can provide you with specific route suggestions based on your personal needs and desires. Electric bikes are pedal assist, so you get the enjoyment of a bike ride with more ease.
IncludesBike bag Helmet Bicycle chain lock Full color illustrated map with key attractions
- The opening hours are from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM between November 1 and March 31; and 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM between April 1 and October 31
- Guests under the age of 18 will not be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present
- All riders must be at least 16 years old to ride electric bikes. For safety, children's attachments are not permitted on eBikes