My Guide Website?
New York City: 9/11 Memorial and Ground Zero Private Tour1 Reviews
Visit the 9/11 Memorial on a private tour guided by a New Yorker with a personal connection to the events of that day. See the new Freedom Towers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tour Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial with an English-speaking guide
- Hear stories from New Yorkers with personal connections to 9/11
- Get a deeper understanding of the tragedy and the heroic actions that day
DescriptionBegin your 1.5-hour tour at St. Paul's Chapel, the oldest public building in New York City still in continuous use. This church survived the 9/11 attacks despite being a block away from the World Trade Center. It became a makeshift rescue center and family members posted notices of their missing loved ones on its iron fence. Hear about the heroism of emergency responders at the Firefighter's 9/11 Memorial Wall, and see the Engine and Ladder Company 10/10, the fire station at Ground Zero. Visit the 9/11 Memorial, and see the Reflecting Absence Memorial – a waterfall symbolizing the vast void left by the tragedy. See the new Freedom Towers and World Trade Center rise from the ground.
IncludesEnglish-speaking private guide
- Tours operate regardless of weather conditions, so be sure to dress appropriately for the weather
- Gratuities are always appreciated