My Guide Website?
Market 57 Chelsea Food Tour1 Reviews
A 2-hour indoor food tour of Market 57, showcasing stunning NYC views. On this tour you will taste a wide variety of cuisine hand-picked by the James Beard Foundation.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- NYC: Edge Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- New York City: Superheroes of NYC Guided Walking Tour
- New York City: Guided Highlights Bus Tour and Ferry Ride
- New York City: USA eSIM Roaming Data Plan
- From NYC: 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with Shopping Trip
- Taste a variety of cuisine within 2 hours.
- Discover magical views of New York City.
- Enjoy a food tour indoors--allowing for an enjoyable experience year-round.
DescriptionThe Market 57 food tour features seven exclusive tastings, each skillfully prepared, providing a delectable exploration of New York City's culinary landscape. While touring the market you will enjoy the stunning views of New York Harbor, the Statue of Liberty, Little Island, and Historic Pier 57. You also will have an opportunity to learn more about James Beard, and the James Beard Foundation. Our delicious tastings include: • Chinese Dumplings with a modern twist from a Chinatown institution • Crunchy sushi-style rice patties, a modern take on traditional Japanese comfort food • Oyster chowder from Brooklyn's only oyster cart • A hearty Italian sandwich from award winning female butchers • Caribbean-inspired empanadas from a Harlem mainstay • A rotating tasting from the James Beard Foundation Incubator program - Good to Go • Classic, handmade natural Mexican paletas from NYC's best Mexican ice cream and sweets maker. • The option to purchase beer/cider/wine throughout the tour from a local craft brewery.
IncludesLocal Guide Detailed Itinerary Vegetarian tastings upon request- 48 hours notice Chinese Dumplings with a modern twist from a Chinatown institution Crunchy sushi-style rice patties, a modern take on traditional Japanese comfort food Oyster chowder from Brooklyn's only oyster cart A hearty Italian sandwich from award winning female butchers Caribbean-inspired empanadas from a Harlem mainstay A rotating tasting from the James Beard Foundation Incubator program - Good to Go Classic, handmade natural Mexican paletas from NYC's best Mexican ice cream and sweets maker.
- Tours take place rain or shine. 48 hours before the tour email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify of any food allergies, dietary restrictions, vegetarians, etc.