My Guide Website?
Empire State Building NYC Tour, Pre-booked Tickets, Transfer
Fall in love with the New York skyline from the 86th-floor of the Empire State Building! Visit America's favorite building with a Private Guide and fast-track tickets - no line at the ticket office!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- 3 Neighborhoods Tour: Soho, Chinatown & Little Italy
- From New York City: Niagara Falls & 1000 Islands 3-Day Tour
- New York City: American Museum of Natural History Ticket
- From New Jersey: City Lights or Skyline Helicopter Tour
- From New York City: Niagara Falls Full-Day Bus Tour
- Visit the Empire State Building with a 5-Star Private Guide
- Save time with skip-the-line tickets to the 86th-floor main deck of ESB
- Enjoy phenomenal views of the New York City skyline
- Access the 102nd-floor top deck for better views (3 and 4,5-hour options only)
- pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (3,5 and 4,5-hour options only)
DescriptionThe Empire State Building is an American cultural icon, and one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World. On this exclusive tour you will enjoy spectacular views from the Empire State with a Private Guide and fast-track tickets that allow you to skip the line at the ticket office - saving you a lot of time. Experience the best view in Manhattan! Book a 2-hour walking tour to visit the 86h-floor main deck of the Empire State Building with a Licensed Guide. Your tour begins at Madison Ave, a hub for shopping and advertisements. Enjoy a stroll through Madison Square Park, admire the iconic Flatiron Building and continue down the world-famous 5th Avenue while listening to fascinating stories about the Greatest City in the World and its iconic skyscrapers. Once you reach the Empire State, you will head straight to the security lines and elevators, without waiting to buy the tickets on the spot. Our skip-the-line tickets can save you a lot of time as the ESB is one of the most visited attractions in America. The main deck contains both an open-air outdoor viewing area and an enclosed viewing gallery, which offers great views regardless of the weather. See the most iconic sights of New York City, including Brooklyn Bridge, Central Park, Statue of Liberty, and more! Choose the 3,5-hour option to take advantage of our private car transfers with pickup & drop-off service. This option includes a 2-hour guided tour of the Empire State's 86th-floor main deck and an estimated 1,5-hour round-trip transfer from your accommodation in NYC. The NYC public transportation system is extremely complicated for outsiders and it's usually difficult to hail a taxi during rush hour, so a private transfer can save you a lot of time. Travel in a clean, air-conditioned vehicle at a guaranteed fixed price! Book a 3-hour walking tour to see Madison Ave, Flatiron Building and 5th Avenue and visit the 102nd-floor top deck and the 86h-floor main deck of the Empire State Building with a Licensed Guide. This extended tour includes access to 2 viewing decks, so you’ll get better views of the Manhattan skyline. The top deck is an enclosed gallery located on the 102nd-floor, the top floor of the 7th tallest building in New York City. These views will stay with you in your dreams! Choose the 4,5-hour option to book the service of a 1,5-hour round-trip transfer, together with a 3-hour walking tour of the top deck and main deck of the Empire State Building. Get the ultimate NYC experience, enjoy the breathtaking views from the 86th- and 102nd-floor of the ESB, and travel in comfort in a private vehicle. Book a round-trip transfer with pickup and drop-off service no to save time and effort.
IncludesEmpire State Building NYC Tour, Pre-booked Tickets, Transfer
- Please check your email the day before the tour. Please note that the itinerary and ticket type depend on the selected option. Our pre-booked tickets to the Empire State Building are valid for timed admission. You will skip the line at the ticket office but not at the security checks and elevators. Waiting time may vary from 30 minutes to 1 hour. You can book our Empire State Building Express Pass Private Tour to take advantage of the faster security line and separate elevators. For the best experience, we limit your group size to 25 guests per guide. We can arrange additional guides for larger groups so the price will be higher. The 3- and 5-hour options include an estimated 1-hour round-trip transfer from your accommodation. Transfer time will vary depending on the distance and traffic. We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people, and in a larger van for groups of 5+ people. You can book a 5-people tour for a larger vehicle.