My Guide Website?
Downtown Brooklyn Pizza Walking Tour1 Reviews
Experience Brooklyn’s pizza scene with a visit to 3 pizzerias. Meet the people behind the pizza as you learn the history, culture, and taste of the best food in NYC.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- 3 Neighborhoods Tour: Soho, Chinatown & Little Italy
- From New York City: Niagara Falls & 1000 Islands 3-Day Tour
- New York City: American Museum of Natural History Ticket
- From New Jersey: City Lights or Skyline Helicopter Tour
- From New York City: Niagara Falls Full-Day Bus Tour
- Sample pizza at 3 different Brooklyn pizzerias
- Learn about the different stages of a pizza's development
- Meet the owners of favorite Brooklyn pizza places
- Discover the humble origins of America's favorite food
DescriptionThere's more to New York than Manhattan! Take a short subway or cab ride and meet your guide in Brooklyn for a deep study of one neighborhood's pizza landscape. Visit 3 pizzerias, each of which features a different style of pizza. You'll meet the owners and chefs and you learn the nuances of their craft. You’re sure to develop a new respect for pizza making! Find pizza nirvana in Brooklyn with stops at an authentic Neapolitan pizzeria and one of the only slice shops to use a coal-fired oven. Pizza is included and the tour sticks to cheese pizzas so vegetarians need not fret. This tour concentrates on the Cobble Hill neighborhood, which is easily accessible from Manhattan via the F, A, C, 2, 3, 4, and 5 trains. You'll end the tour conveniently close to other great Brooklyn neighborhoods you might like to explore, such as Red Hook, Boerum Hill, and Carroll Gardens.
IncludesTour guide Slices at 3 pizzerias Pocket Pizza Journal
- This is a walking tour, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather.