My Guide Website?
Chinatown & Little Italy Food Fest- Ahoy NY Food Tours
On the original food tour of NY's Chinatown & Little Italy, explore the history, culture & cuisine while eating a gradual meal (enough for lunch). The award winning tour will leave satisfied.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From New York City: Boston and the Freedom Trail Day Trip
- American Dream: Dreamworks Indoor Water Park Entry Ticket
- From Westchester: New York City Scenic Helicopter Tour
- From Manhattan: 4-Hour Dyker Heights Holiday Lights Bus Tour
- NYC: Museum of Ice Cream Entry Ticket
- Savor local cuisine --enough for a meal
- Discover the history and culture of 2 historic and cultural NYC neighborhoods.
- Enjoy 3 hours with a friendly, licensed NYC guide.
- Visit family-owned businesses that are renowned for their cuisine.
- Tour company has 15 years experience in these neighborhoods.
DescriptionAhoy New York Food Tours has been leading locals and visitors alike on a cultural walk of Chinatown and Little Italy since 2009. On this original food and walking tour of Chinatown and Little Italy, the lively and friendly guides will show you hidden gems and historical sites all while feeding you delicious food. This tour offers a gradual meal with a side dish of history. You will meet your guide in a Chinatown Cafe and from there the food tasting and storytelling begin! Some tastings will be seated while others on the go to ensure that you see and taste as much as possible on this 3-hour food tour. Tastings include (subject to change): A popular Chinese pastry paired with jasmine green tea (seated) A Chinese sponge cake with a twist Authentic Chinese dumplings Scrumptious Roasted Duck Seated and hearty tasting of Italian cuisine with choice of wine or beer Delicious imported Italian cheeses and olives Fresh pasta with an outstanding marinara sauce A well-known Sicilian pastry, cannoli Points of interest include: Chinatown's Mott, Pell and Doyers Streets Transfiguration Church Columbus Park Little Italy's Mulberry and Grand Streets The tour ends in the heart of Little Italy and your guide will make sure to provide you with directions to your next location.
IncludesLocal guide Detailed itinerary Bottled water Vegetarian and gluten free tastings upon request- 48 hrs Tastings include (subject to change): A popular Chinese pastry paired with jasmine green tea (seated) A Chinese sponge cake with a twist Authentic Chinese dumplings Scrumptious Roasted Duck Seated and hearty tasting of Italian cuisine with choice of wine or beer Delicious imported Italian cheeses and olives Fresh pasta with an outstanding marinara sauce A well-known Sicilian pastry, cannoli
- Tours take place rain or shine. Tours take place a good portion of the time outdoors. There is approximately 1/2 mile of walking on the tour 48 hours before the tour email email@example.com to notify of any food allergies, dietary restrictions, vegetarians, etc.