My Guide Website?
Chelsea Market & The Highline Food and Culture Walking Tour1 Reviews
Come EAT and SEE NYC’s most impressive indoor Food Market, Meatpacking District & The Highline with NYC's #1 Rated food tour company pioneers with 25 years of experience!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From New York City: Boston and the Freedom Trail Day Trip
- American Dream: Dreamworks Indoor Water Park Entry Ticket
- From Westchester: New York City Scenic Helicopter Tour
- From Manhattan: 4-Hour Dyker Heights Holiday Lights Bus Tour
- NYC: Museum of Ice Cream Entry Ticket
- Become a Chelsea Market INSIDER!
- Shop where the NYC locals do at Chelsea Local
- Meet shop owners, bakers, butchers and the workers who help this city eat
- Explore one of the most popular nite life scene neighborhoods in NYC
- Take a Birds Eye view, and pictures, of the West Village on the High Line Park
DescriptionBecome a Chelsea Market INSIDER! Join us as we reveal the secrets and uniqueness of one of the greatest indoor food markets. Discover why the OREO COOKIE was invented in this building in 1912. Enjoy artisanal foods including; an artisanal NY hot dog from Dickson’s, Sicilian Pizza from Filaga, NY State Cheeses from Saxelby’s, a delicious Italian Crostata from Buon Italia, a Japanese inspired Taco from Takumi Taco, Buttermilk Biscuit and Homemade Jam from Sarabeth’s, Gelato from L’arte Del Gelato, and always something special from Chelsea Market Baskets. Once outside, walk on the HIGH LINE*, NYC’s elevated outdoor park. You’ll love hearing tales of the High Line trains that once served the butchers below the tracks as you wander through THE MEATPACKING DISTRICT. Find out how this area went from NOT to HOT!
Includes8 Full food tastings inside Chelsea Market Learn the History of this 200 year old building See the many relics and historical features of the neighborhood Walk above the city on the High Line Park and learn about it's history and sights Eat with the #1 Food Tour Company in NYC
- We are only able to accommodate Vegetarian substitutions on this tour if we are notified at least 24 hours in advance by contacting our office directly by phone or email.