My Guide Website?
9/11 Museum Workshop: 100 Images and Artifacts 'Hands-On'17 Reviews
Experience the 9-month dig for the missing of 9/11 through the eyes of the Official Photographer at Ground Zero on an interactive, kid-friendly, and non-graphic exhibit with BOSE Audio, separate from the 9/11 Memorial.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- NYC: Edge Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- New York City: Superheroes of NYC Guided Walking Tour
- New York City: Guided Highlights Bus Tour and Ferry Ride
- New York City: USA eSIM Roaming Data Plan
- From NYC: 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with Shopping Trip
- Gain family-friendly and tasteful insights into the events of 9/11
- Discover 100 uplifting BOSE Audio stories behind images and artifacts
- View rare images taken by the official photographer at Ground Zero
- Watch a 12-minute film and take the opportunity to hold rare 9/11 artifacts
DescriptionHead to Manhattan's historical Meatpacking District to experience the real Ground Zero. On this 90-minute visit to the 9/11 Ground Zero Museum Workshop, view rare images featured on international news and listen to the incredible audio stories behind the images that took place during the 9-month dig for the missing victims. See the moving images of 9/11 and listen to a detailed audio narration to learn about those who lost their lives by Gary Marlon Suson, the official photographer at Ground Zero. Mr. Suson was the only photographer in the world allowed full, round-the-clock access to every single area at the World Trade Center, including the dangerous subway tunnels below Ground Zero. Get your own BOSE audio system and headset featuring 100 special stories of 9/11. Kids have raved about the audio tour and parents are amazed at how it holds their child’s interest. Survivors and family members have donated dozens of intimate items, and their stories will truly open your eyes to the aftermath of that single day. Pick up and hold artifacts that represent the 9-month recovery efforts in Lower Manhattan as well as rare pieces of window glass and steel from the World Trade Center- no other museum in NYC allows you to hold rare artifacts. Receive an audio wand that tells a different piece of the story behind the massive recovery efforts at Ground Zero. View a 12-minute large-screen video before tuning into the audio headset for a self-guided tour. Additionally, benefit from an on-site guide who will be there to answer your questions.
IncludesAdmission to the 5-Star Rated 9/11 Museum Workshop: 100 Images + Artifacts Exhibit. Interactive self-guided tour with BOSE audio tour featuring 100 stories. Images by the Official Photographer at Ground Zero. Located in the Meatpacking District.
- Photos are allowed, however video photography is not permitted Audio tours are available in French, Italian, English, and Spanish The tour includes a free 5x7 museum mini-print (one per party)