My Guide Website?
TriBeCa Architecture & History Walking Tour25 Reviews
With over 300 years of history, TriBeCa combines historical landmarks and brave architectural feats into one fascinating neighborhood. Join us to see how TriBeCa, once a farmland, became the wealthiest zip code in the United States.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- NYC: Edge Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- New York City: Superheroes of NYC Guided Walking Tour
- New York City: Guided Highlights Bus Tour and Ferry Ride
- New York City: USA eSIM Roaming Data Plan
- From NYC: 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with Shopping Trip
- Learn how TriBeCa transformed from sleepy countryside to a 19th-century industrial hub
- Explore its streets and the buildings that helped shape the identity and personality of both TriBeCa and New York City
- Learn the incredible stories behind world-famous attractions such as the Ghostbusters Firehouse
DescriptionIn New York City, the best way to see a neighborhood is like a local: by foot. There is no better neighborhood to explore than TriBeCa. Start at the southernmost point of TriBeCa and work your way north. A New York City certified tour guide will tell the incredible stories of the buildings in TriBeCa that played large parts in how New York City is seen today. From the A. T. Stewart Building to the Frederick Hotel, the tour explore many of the firsts in New York City. Moving on, this tour explores a combination of historic buildings that have transformed from dry goods warehouses to luxury residences, as well as modern buildings that have helped transform TriBeCa from farmland to the wealthiest zip code in the United States. Visit one of the most hard to find attractions in New York City, the Staple Street sky bridge. Finally, explore TriBeCa's invisible history and learn the role that the neighborhood played in the fight against slavery in the 19th century.
IncludesGuided tour Neighborhood recommendations, including the best places to get a brunch that won't break the bank, the best hidden speakeasies in Manhattan and great spots for photos while you're in town
- Tours go out rain or shine
- Please check the weather and bring the appropriate items (e.g. sunscreen, umbrella, etc.): if the weather becomes too inclement, you will notified by email, phone or text with an option to rebook or receive a full refund