My Guide Website?
Private NYC Walking Tour with a Personal Photographer52 Reviews
Visit the city's most exciting, scenic attractions with your native NY tour guide and photographer. Enjoy an amazing comprehensive private tour of the Big Apple and plenty of local tips to make your stay more enjoyable.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Be captured in your own photos with NYC landmarks such as the Brooklyn Bridge & Times Square as the backdrop
- Receive professional photo gallery as a ZipFile containing all the images from the tour
- Get insights on places to dine, shop, buy theater tickets and ideas for the rest of your visit
DescriptionExplore New York with your own personal photographer, learn about the hidden gems, and receive insider information on your 2-hour walking tour. Your professional photographer/ NYC tour guide will take pictures of you at some of the most iconic locations in New York; if you're traveling as a couple, family, or a group of friends, you'll finally all be in the pictures together. Throughout the tour, you will be provided with insights about dining, shopping, where to buy discounted theater tickets, and off-the-beaten-path locations to explore during the remainder of your stay. Your guide/photographer will also take you on the NYC subway (not included) and give you tips on how to navigate your way around. You will explore as many sights as time permits within your itinerary. Some of the locations may include the following: Times Square and the Theater District: Feel the pulse of New York. The dazzle and lights of Broadway create an exciting atmosphere and a dramatic backdrop for many spectacular photos. The Brooklyn Bridge: This architectural wonder is a must-see in New York and offers a panoramic view of New York’s urban vistas. Central Park: This urban oasis, surrounded by The Plaza Hotel and NYC skyline, provides a stunning setting for pictures. Grand Central Station: Featuring monumental spaces and meticulously crafted detail, Grand Central Station has been described as 'the world's loveliest station.' Downtown: Tour New York's eclectic neighborhoods, such as SoHo and Greenwich Village, known for their cast-iron buildings and picturesque streets, as well as their numerous boutiques, art galleries, restaurants, music venues, and more. Within 48 hours of finishing the tour, you will receive a zip file and photo gallery by email.
IncludesPrivate 2-hour tour Professional photographer-guide Photo gallery & ZipFile containing all the images, from the tour (via email)
- You will take the subway 1-4 times during the tour, at a cost of about 2.50 USD - 10 USD per person.
- It is important to be punctual. All guests should also wear very comfortable walking shoes and have minimal, if any, bags. At most, maybe a purse but please, no shopping bags.
- Refunds are given only in the event of inclement weather when the local tour provider is unable to reschedule.