My Guide Website?
Private NYC Horror Movie Location Walking Tour1 Reviews
See spooktacular locations used as the backdrop for various horror movies shot in the Upper West Side!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- NYC: Edge Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- New York City: Superheroes of NYC Guided Walking Tour
- New York City: Guided Highlights Bus Tour and Ferry Ride
- New York City: USA eSIM Roaming Data Plan
- From NYC: 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with Shopping Trip
- Begin your creepy journey at The Greyshot Arch, featured in Cloverfield
- Take a photo in front of The Dakota, featured in Rosemary's Baby
- Hunt some ghosts at Spook Central, the real-life building seen in Ghostbusters
DescriptionJoin a local actor tour guide on this 2-hour walking tour through the Upper West Side! See locations featured in some of your favorite horror movies and psychological thrillers, including Rosemary's Baby, Ghostbusters, Black Swan, and Cloverfield. Pass by Peach's townhouse from Season 1 of You, solve a true crime at the apartment building featured in the quirky mystery series Only Murders in the Building, learn some Italian at The New York Historical Society, featured in The House by the Cemetery, and more!
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early.