My Guide Website?
Private American Food Tasting Tour in New York City
Discover the flavours of American cuisine, the world’s melting pot. Choose how much you want to see, eat and drink. See the highlights of central Manhattan, visit the best restaurants.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Embark on a culinary adventure in New York with a 5-Star Foodie Guide
- See the best selected highlights of Manhattan and visit the best restaurants
- Eat a delicious full-course American meal and dessert with a soda drink & coffee
- Try even more dishes and beverages, including 1 popular American beer (3,5-hour)
- Feast of delicious starters, hot dishes, desserts ,including 8 beer (5-hour )
DescriptionBurgers may be the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of American cuisine, but you're in for a big surprise! Our passionate Food Expert-Guide will take you on a culinary adventure that showcases the rich multicultural heritage of American cuisine. Eat like a real New Yorker and see the best selected highlights of Manhattan! Book a 2,5-hour Food Tasting and Sightseeing Tour to enjoy an exclusive tasting of a full-course American meal with main dish, appetizer (such as soup), dessert and non-alcoholic beverages. New York is the state with arguably the strongest connection to immigration in America and its food culture strongly reflects that. Your Private Guide will introduce you to the flavors and culinary influences of the European, indigenous American Indian, African American, Asian, Pacific Islander, and many other cultures and ethnicities that have been blended to form the basis of what is now known as the American cuisine. On the menu you may find the famous New York-style pizza, traditional bagel or sandwich with pastrami and corned beef. A sweet dessert such as the the New Yorkers’ beloved soft pretzel or donut and water will also be served. On this tour you will visit 1 restaurant and 1 pastry shop and see some of New York CIty’s most famous landmarks, such as St. Patrick’s Cathedral and Rockefeller Center. Choose a 3,5-hour Food Tasting and Sightseeing Tour to eat and drink more! On this extended tour you will visit 3 New York restaurants, pastry shops or cafes for a tasting of 2 full-course meals with a dessert and beverages that include 1 beer, 1 soda drink and 1 tea or coffee. Our recommendations include the Matzo ball soup of Ashkenazi Jewish origin, the tomato-based Manhattan clam chowder soup, authentic American-style hamburger or the bacon, egg and cheese sandwich. You can try the New York-style cheesecake for dessert, and enjoy 1 soft drink, 1 cup of tea or coffee and 1 popular brand of American beer. Choose a 5-hour Food and Beer Tasting and Sightseeing Tour to learn more about New York cuisine, beer industry and the city. Visit 4 popular venues, and enjoy a variety of hot dishes, meat specialties, soups, starters and desserts. There will be more food on the table than you can possibly eat! You will also be served 1 soft drink, a cup of tea/coffee and 8 different American beers. Discover the taste of regional and craft beers brewed in major and micro breweries in New York state. Eat like a New Yorker and dive deep into the world of American beers. Wander around Midtown Manhattan and see the dazzling Times Square, Broadway theaters, and more.
IncludesPrivate Food Tasting Tour with Sightseeing in Manhattan (number of tastings and attractions depends on selected option) Local Food Expert-Guide who is fluent in the language of your choice 1 full course meal, 1 dessert, 1 soft drink and 1 coffee/tea (2,5-hour option only) 2 full course meals, 1 dessert, 1 soft drink, 1 coffee/tea and 1 beer (3,5-hour option only) 2 full course meals, 1 dessert with 1 soft drink, 1 coffee/tea and 8 American beers (5-hour option only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information. Please note that the number of tastings and attractions depends on the selected option. Please arrive on time at the meeting point as late arrival may affect table reservations. In case of delay, the guide will wait for up to 30 minutes for you before cancelling the tour. Please advise us in advance of any dietary requirements, such as food allergies or vegetarian options. The tasting includes a full course meal, not just samples. The golden rule is to serve enough food for the table to collapse, so we recommended joining the tour on an empty stomach to be able to enjoy each of the dishes. Please note that the described menu is an example only. The types of dishes will vary depending on the visited venue. We will pick the best food options for you depending on availability. The legal drinking age in the U.S. is 21. For the comfort of all guests,it is best to have 1 licensed guide per maximum of 25 guests