My Guide Website?
Private American Beer Tasting Tour in New York City
Join us on a fun beer tasting and pub craw in the city that never sleeps, New York. Taste 4-8 American beers and learn about the American drinking culture and the prohibition era.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the the best pubs, bars and micobreweries in NYC with a 5-Star Beer Expert
- Taste at least 4 American beers, including craft beers from NYC
- Learn about the American beer culture and the prohibition era
- Try 6 beers paired with delicious American-style starters (3-hour option only)
- Enjoy a feast of 8 beers and a variety of traditional American food (4-hour )
DescriptionBeer is one of America's largest industries, with more than 6,000 breweries and beer importers and over 4,700 wholesale distributors nationwide. There are over 320 beer breweries in New York State, with the oldest of which dates back to 1888. Join this exclusive Beer Tasting Tour to dive deep into the world of American beer. Get a taste for American beverages! The 2-hour tour is a perfect introduction to the history and culture of beer in the United States. Your Private Beer-Expert Guide will take you to 2 carefully selected beer venues, such as a traditional pub or a local brewery where the passion for beer is in the air. You will be served a selection of 4 different beers, including popular and regional brands as well as 2 unique craft beers. This will be a perfect introduction to the unique flavors, aromas and colors of American beer, and simple American-style snacks will also be available to avoid drinking on an empty stomach. The guide will teach you about different beer styles and brewing techniques that distinguish American beer from European beer. It will be a fun and educational experience whether you're an occasional drinker or a true beer enthusiast, perfect for any occasion, including a birthday celebrations and bachelor parties! The 3-hour tour includes a visit at 2 beer venues and a tasting of 6 different beers with paired appetizers that make the drinks taste even better. As you try more varieties of popular, regional and craft beers, you will discover more brewing secrets that make each one so special. You will also learn more about the American history and culture, including the Prohibition era, underground breweries and the mob in New York City. The 4-hour tour is a luxurious experience for true beer and food enthusiasts who want to get to know local culture through the stomach. In addition to visiting 2 beer venues such as a local pub or brewery, you will also visit a restaurant that serves delicious American food. You will learn about food pairings and enjoy a special menu of 8 different beers with traditional American hot dishes, appetizers and snacks. This premium Beer and Food Tasting Tour is a perfect way to spend a fun evening with your family or friends and learn about American beer and cuisine.
IncludesPrivate Beer Tasting Tour at the best beer venues in New York (number of tastings depends on the selected option) Beer Expert-Guide who is fluent in the language of your choice 4 beers including 1x popular, 1x regional, 2x craft beers (2-hour option only) 6 beers including 1x popular, 1x regional, 4x craft beers and appetizers (3-hour option only) 8 beers including 1x popular, 2x regional, 5x craft beers, snacks, starters and hot dishes (4-hour option only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information. Please note that the number of tastings and attractions depends on the selected option. Starters and food tasting is not included in the basic 2-hour option. The amount of beer served is as follows: popular (0,3 - 0,5l), regional (0,2l), craft (0,125l). The legal drinking age in the US is 21. Food will be served only in 1 of the visited venues, as pubs and breweries usually don't offer food. Food tasting includes a variety of different snacks, appetisers and hot dishes. Starters/appetizers include snacks but also hot starters. Please advise us in advance of any dietary requirements, such as food allergies or vegetarian options. For the comfort of all guests, it is best to have 1 licensed guide per maximum of 25 guests. If there are 26-50 in your group, we will provide the service of 2 licensed guides so that all guests can get the best experience, ask questions and hear the guide well.