My Guide Website?
NYC: Whitney Museum of American Art Entry Ticket191 Reviews
See a magnificent collection of 20th-century American art with an entrance ticket to New York’s Whitney Museum. Explore the permanent collection and special exhibits.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See a magnificent collection of 20th century American art
- Tour at your own pace with a free audio guide
- Immerse yourself in Pop Art, Minimalism, Abstract Expressionism, Modernism, and contemporary work
- Marvel at art by Jackson Pollock, Georgia O’Keeffe, and Andy Warhol
- Take in soaring views of the city from four stories of outdoor balcony terraces
DescriptionExplore one of the world’s foremost collections of 20th-century American art at the Whitney Museum in New York, and admire art of from the 20th century to today. Your entrance ticket allows access to the museum's permanent and temporary exhibitions. With about 15 exhibitions a year, including single-artist and group shows, historical surveys, and lifetime retrospectives, there is never a shortage of things to see at the Whitney, now located in the Meatpacking District in an innovative space designed by the renowned architect Renzo Piano. Marvel at art from the Whitney's permanent collection of more than 21,000 paintings, sculptures, drawings, prints, photographs, films, videos, and new media by more than 3,000 artists. The Whitney places a particular emphasis on exhibiting the work of living artists, as well as maintaining an extensive permanent collection containing many important pieces from the 1st half of the last century.
IncludesEntry ticket to the Whitney Museum of American Art Downloadable audio guide WiFi onsite
- Note that the ticket is valid for one entry to the museum for the specified date reserved Connect to the free onsite WiFi anywhere in the Museum to access the mobile guide, museum map, and other digital content Currently, there are no coat-check facilities available