My Guide Website?
NYC: Wall Street Tour with 9/11 Memorial and Statue Ferry231 Reviews
Visit top downtown NYC attractions with this special access ticket and tour. Save time and see more with priority boarding, Statue of Liberty Museum access, and a guided tour in lower Manhattan.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the beauty of the iconic Statue of Liberty along with a ferry ride
- Tour Liberty and Ellis Islands with audio guides available in 9 languages
- Visit the Ellis Island Immigration Museum, Wall of Honor and Kissing Post
- See New York Stock Exchange, Federal Hall, Federal Reserve Bank, Trinity Church, Charging Bull, and more
- See the NYC skyline as you sail to and from Liberty and Ellis Island
- Enjoy access to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Museum
DescriptionVisit over 12 top downtown NYC attractions with this special access ticket and tour. Save time and see more: Statue of Liberty, Museum Access, Ellis Island, 9/11 Memorial, Wall Street, New York Stock Exchange, Charging Bull, Federal Hall, Federal Reserve Bank, Trinity Church, Fearless Girl, and more. Meet your guide in the Financial District to learn about the history of NYC, the early Dutch settlement and how it transformed to the financial capital today. As you walk along Wall Street, you’ll see the New York Stock Exchange, Federal Reserve Bank and other financial and historical institutions. Next stop is the 9/11 National Memorial where you’ll see the enormous reflecting pools, the largest man-made fountains. You’ll hear stories of the events, tragedy and heroism of that day. The guide will take you directly to the Reserve ticket line where you will get priority boarding to the ferry that will take you to Liberty Island. Before sending on your way to Liberty Island, your guide will tell you the key things to check out on Liberty and Ellis Island as well as share the amazing stories of America immigration and the story behind the Statue of Liberty. It is a better experience to explore the Liberty and Ellis Island at your own pace after you are given the history and the key sites to check out. You decide where you’d like to spend more time – whether it is to learn the history and construction of the Statue, admire the views of NYC or look for your ancestors’ names on Ellis Island. As you sail to the island you’ll see the amazing NYC skyline. Get those cameras ready for amazing views of Lady Liberty and NYC. Once on Liberty Island, there are handheld audio guide (available in 9 different languages) you can use while exploring the islands and museums. 8:45: Meet expert guide outside the fence of 24 Broad Street 9:00: Guided tour of Wall Street and the Financial District 10:00: Guided tour of the 9/11 Memorial 11:00: Board Statue Cruises ferry for Liberty and Ellis Island - Audio Guide available on Liberty Island
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide for Wall Street and the 9/11 Memorial Round-trip ferry ticket to both Liberty and Ellis Island Reserved timed ticket for priority boarding on the ferry Entrance to Statue of Liberty Museum Entrance to Ellis Island National Immigration Museum Audio tour guide in 9 languages for both Liberty and Ellis Island
- Please be aware that this is a walking tour, and you will be on your feet for most of the day
- Tours operate in all weathers. Please dress appropriately
- Please note that security screening will take place before boarding the ferry
- The Statue of Liberty is managed by the United States Park Police, and visitors are required to undergo airport style security screening. All persons and property are subject to a search. Do not bring weapons.
- This tour is offered in English. On Liberty Island there are audio tours in 9 different languages (included in the tour rate)