My Guide Website?
NYC: Wall Street and Financial District Walking Tour150 Reviews
Discover the financial capital of the world on a tour that looks at both the heroes and bandits of Wall Street. From John D. Rockefeller to Warren Buffett. Hear their stories of triumph and defeat on this Financial District walking tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- NYC: Edge Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- New York City: Superheroes of NYC Guided Walking Tour
- New York City: Guided Highlights Bus Tour and Ferry Ride
- New York City: USA eSIM Roaming Data Plan
- From NYC: 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with Shopping Trip
- Find out what caused the 2008 Financial Crisis
- Understand the Gamestop and Robinhood Debacle
- Visit Wall Street, the financial capital of the world
- Enjoy the tour upgrade available for tickets to Statue of Liberty
- Benefit from the guide's large posters used to narrate the tour
DescriptionGet deep insights into how consulting firms, investment banks, and financial markets work on Wall Street, the financial capital of the world. Explore the 2008 financial collapse and the more recent headline news of GameStop and cryptocurrencies. Learn why, in 2020, oil prices plummeted from $18 a barrel to -$37. Yes, oil producers were paying people $37 a barrel to take it off their hands. Later, visit the Wall Street District and the World Financial Center. Choose the optional Statue of Liberty upgrade to include admissions to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Immigration Museum. Marvel at the Statue of Liberty, a universal symbol of freedom that has greeted millions of immigrants, embodying freedom and opportunity. The Immigration Museum is teeming with historical displays dedicated to the millions that passed through its gates. Both islands are self-guided experiences, where visitors are encouraged to explore until closing.
IncludesLocal, professional guide Narrated walking tour Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Immigration Museum admission ticket for roundtrip ferry (if Statue of Liberty option selected) Liberty Island access, grounds only - no pedestal or crown access (if Statue of Liberty option selected) Ellis Island and Ellis Island Immigration Museum Access (if Statue of Liberty option selected) Free audio tour on each island (if Statue of Liberty option selected)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to security, this tour does not go inside the New York Stock Exchange, but we will be able to view it from the outside on the tour