My Guide Website?
NYC: Top of the Rock Observation Deck Ticket8193 Reviews
Take in 360-degree panoramic views of the Big Apple from Top of the Rock’s iconic observation deck. From Central Park to the Empire State Building, see it all from the best viewpoint in New York City.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From New York City: Boston and the Freedom Trail Day Trip
- American Dream: Dreamworks Indoor Water Park Entry Ticket
- From Westchester: New York City Scenic Helicopter Tour
- From Manhattan: 4-Hour Dyker Heights Holiday Lights Bus Tour
- NYC: Museum of Ice Cream Entry Ticket
- Enjoy sweeping views of Manhattan from atop Rockefeller Center
- Explore three floors of indoor and outdoor viewing areas
- Check out Central Park, Empire State Building, and more
- See Manhattan's most iconic sites in one grand panorama
- Admire the shimmering Swarovski chandelier
DescriptionTake in a 360-degree panorama of New York from 850 feet (260 m) in the air at the Top of the Rock. Explore 9,500-square feet of unobstructed outdoor viewing space, the most of any New York observatory. Take in the daytime scenery, see the sunset, or admire the city sparkle by night from new heights. Upon arriving at 30 Rockefeller Center, take time to admire the stunning, shimmering Swarovski chandelier on your way to the mezzanine level. Head up to the Top in less than 1 minute on the elevators. Explore 2 floors with expansive indoor and outdoor viewing areas. Finally top off your visit with breathtaking views of Central Park, Empire State Building, downtown Manhattan, One World Trade Center, and multiple bridges from the completely open-air deck on the 70th-floor.
IncludesTop of the Rock Observation Deck tickets Tax Free WiFi
- The Top of the Rock is open 7 days a week, 365 days a year, regardless of weather conditions. In the case of inclement weather, portions of the deck may be closed for safety reasons. You will be advised about weather conditions and visibility prior to entry Tickets won't be refunded on the same day in the case of inclement weather. However, speak with staff on-site on the date of your visit and your ticket can be reissued for a future time and date The last elevator to the top goes up 1 hour before closing time Waiting times to enter the observation deck can be over an hour during high season