My Guide Website?
NYC to The Statue of Liberty Guided Tour by Ferry Cruise
See the Statue of Liberty and immerse yourself in stories about freedom, democracy, and the enduring spirit of the United States. Enjoy a guided ferry cruise from NYC to Liberty Island .
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- NYC: Edge Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- New York City: Superheroes of NYC Guided Walking Tour
- New York City: Guided Highlights Bus Tour and Ferry Ride
- New York City: USA eSIM Roaming Data Plan
- From NYC: 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with Shopping Trip
- Discover the history and symbolism of the Statue of Liberty with a 5-Star Guide
- Take a scenic ferry ride from Downtown New York to Liberty Island
- See Lady Liberty - an American icon up close and snap your souvenir photo
- Visit the Statue of Liberty Museum and explore the exhibitions at your own pace
- Listen to fun and engaging live commentary in 1 language of your choice
DescriptionJoin us on a guided ferry cruise from New York City to Liberty Island, home to the iconic Statue of Liberty. We’re the only tour operator offering this exciting group tour with live commentary in French, German or English, depending on your preferences. Use our pre-booked ferry tickets to save time and easily visit NYC’s top-rated attraction. See the American icon up close! Book a 3-hour tour from NYC to the Statue of Liberty on Liberty Island. Our Licensed Local Guide will meet you in Battery Park (Lower Manhattan), where our group will board a comfortable, modern ferry that sails directly to Liberty Island. Our round-trip ferry tickets allow you to skip the line at the ticket office and give you access to the Statue of Liberty Museum and Grounds (admission to the pedestal and crown is not included). As we set sail, we’ll witness the city's landmarks, including the majestic New York skyscrapers and the historic Ellis Island. Our Expert Guide will provide interesting and informative commentary about these unforgettable sights, and tell us about the history and the symbolism of the Statue of Liberty, which stands tall against the backdrop of the New York Harbor. Upon disembarking onto Liberty Island, you can freely explore the Statue of Liberty Grounds on your own, taking souvenir photos with this iconic landmark or simply enjoying the atmosphere and views. History-hungry visitors can visit the newly renovated Statue of Liberty Museum, where interactive exhibits, artifacts, and immersive displays bring the story of this monumental statue to life. Each visitor can make the most out of their self-guided exploration of Liberty Island thanks to the official audio guide. After sightseeing, the group will take a return ferry ride to New York City, allowing you to appreciate the stunning Manhattan skyline once more. As you sail back to Battery Park, our Expert Guide will help you reflect on the significance of Lady Liberty - a symbol of freedom that has welcomed generations of immigrants to the shores of the United States.
IncludesThe Statue of Liberty Guided Tour from New York City by Ferry 5-Star Licensed Guide with live commentary in 1 chosen language Round-trip tickets for the Liberty Island ferry cruise Admission and audio guide to the Statue of Liberty Museum and Grounds Small group of 1-25 participants
- Arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes early, as latecomers won't be able to join the tour or receive a refund. Pre-booked ferry tickets are valid for a specific date & time. You can skip the line at the ticket office but all visitors must go through the airport-grade security checks, so boarding may be delayed. Due to tourist regulations, the guide will provide all the commentary during the round-trip cruise. You can freely explore the Statue of Liberty Museum and Ground with an audio guide, and return to NYC on your own, with an optional stop on Ellis Island. Admission to the Pedestal and Crown is not included. Select your preferred language when booking. We will have a maximum of 25 participants. This tour is not suitable for people with disabilities. There is no luggage storage so please do not bring extra stuff, large bags, scooters, etc. Pets are not allowed. We're not afraid of the sun and rain. Check the forecast, dress appropriately for the weather and wear comfortable shoes.