My Guide Website?
NYC Superheroes: Marvel and DC Comics Origins Tour13 Reviews
Swing through Manhattan on Spider-Man’s web as you explore real-life Marvel and DC Comics locations, such as Times Square. Join this guided walking tour and challenge yourself with superhero trivia.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From New York City: Boston and the Freedom Trail Day Trip
- American Dream: Dreamworks Indoor Water Park Entry Ticket
- From Westchester: New York City Scenic Helicopter Tour
- From Manhattan: 4-Hour Dyker Heights Holiday Lights Bus Tour
- NYC: Museum of Ice Cream Entry Ticket
- Test your special powers at real-life Marvel and DC comic book locations
- Explore some of Manhattan's most iconic landmarks from a unique point of view
- Soar through the history of the comic book industry in the heart of NYC
- Strike a hero pose in front of 'The Daily Planet' building or Times Square
- Show off your superhero knowledge to your group with a fun trivia game
DescriptionWalk in the footsteps of Captain America, Black Widow, Spider-Man, and Jessica Jones on a behind-the-scenes tour of New York City comic book locations. See the real-life places where your favorite superheroes hung out, as well as others that inspired some fictional locations in the comics. Meet your guide at scenic Madison Square Park before heading to the iconic Flatiron Building to deliver J. Jonah Jameson Jr those pictures of Spider-Man you promised. From there, fly through seven other action-packed locations, including Midtown Comics, where you can stock up on all your favorites. Challenge yourself with superhero trivia and bond with other comic book aficionados as you learn even more about the history surrounding the comic book industry. Just make sure you have your cape and mask close by, since you never know when a villain may turn up.
IncludesTour guide Well-researched comic book history
- This tour takes place rain or shine Keep in mind this activity is not recommended for people who can't walk more than a mile