My Guide Website?
NYC: Statue of Liberty and Sightseeing Walking Tour4 Reviews
Discover the city of New York and learn about its history, culture, and legends on a 3-hour walking tour with a local guide. See over 20 of the city’s most iconic landmarks, then visit the world-famous Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the world-famous Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Enjoy a 3-hour walking tour with plenty of breaks
- Learn about the city's unique history from an expert guide
- See over 20 of the city's most iconic attractions and sights
DescriptionThe tour begins on the world-famous Wall Street, the oldest part of Manhattan. Soak up the unique atmosphere of this busy district, and see some of the city’s most recognizable sights including Ground Zero and The Charging Bull at the New York Stock Exchange. Continue on to Greenwich Village next, walking through Five Points, China Town, and Little Italy. Learn about the vibrant culture of these neighborhoods and the people who live here as well as tips on the best local places to eat some amazing food. After the walking tour, visit the iconic Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island to marvel at the city’s most beloved landmark up close.
IncludesLocal guide Entry ticket into the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Multiple tours may run at the same time
- Tours operate in small groups with no more than 10 adults per group