My Guide Website?
NYC: Skyline and Statue of Liberty Night Cruise883 Reviews
Sip a drink on a happy hour cruise. Enjoy the music and panoramic views as the New York skyline sparkles during sunset. Marvel at the Statue of Liberty and the One World Trade Center from the water.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- NYC: Edge Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- New York City: Superheroes of NYC Guided Walking Tour
- New York City: Guided Highlights Bus Tour and Ferry Ride
- New York City: USA eSIM Roaming Data Plan
- From NYC: 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with Shopping Trip
- Take in the view as the magnificent New York Skyline lights up at night
- Snap photos of the Statue of Liberty as the sun sets
- Sip on the Happy Hour New Yorker cocktail or other drinks from the cash bar
- Choose between indoor and outdoor decks, and enjoy the fun music.
- See landmarks like the Freedom Tower, Empire State Building and Brooklyn Bridge
DescriptionEnjoy the best views of the New York skyline on this happy hour cruise around lower Manhattan with onboard food options and a covered outdoor dance floor. This 2-level boat has indoor and outdoor decks to make the most of this unforgettable experience. Cruise down the East River, under the Brooklyn Bridge & past South Street Seaport as you head out to the Statue of Liberty for sunset photos. See One World Trade Center, the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, Ellis Island and buildings of all shapes and sizes light up the night sky. There is light commentary to help you identify the many famous buildings and neighborhoods you will see as you cruise along the Hudson River and the East River, on both sides of Manhattan Enjoy a happy hour special, beer, wine, cocktails, and soft drinks from the cash bar, If you are hungry you can purchase snacks and food options like burgers, chicken fingers, nachos, pasta, hot dogs and hot pretzels. Enjoy the fun music as you dance and mingle on the covered outdoor deck. With a friendly crew and an incredible setting, this happy hour skyline cruise is the perfect way to unwind and experience the magic of New York City at night.
Includes90-minute cruise around New York Harbor Route within 100 feet of Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Cruise alongside both sides of Manhattan Music Outdoor and indoor seating Light commentary pointing out landmarks Cash bar on board
- The boat is wheelchair accessible for push-wheelchairs but is not able to accommodate electric wheelchairs To purchase or consume alcohol you must be 21+ and have a valid picture ID