My Guide Website?
NYC: Sightseeing Holiday Cruise with Drink13 Reviews
Get into the holiday spirit on a daytime sightseeing cruise aboard a festively-decorated, 1920s-style yacht. Enjoy light narration by your captain as you cruise past New York's iconic landmarks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a daytime cruise of New York Harbor on a festively decorated 1920s-style yacht
- See the sights from the climate-controlled indoor observatory or from the open deck
- Admire New York's most iconic attractions from the unique perspective of the water
- This tour will take place on yacht Northern Lights, Manhattan I, or Manhattan II
DescriptionGather your family or close friends and get ready for a festive daytime sightseeing cruise. Departing from Chelsea Piers, step aboard a classical 1920s-style yacht, all decked out in elegant holiday decor. See all the major Lower Manhattan sights from the water including Manhattan's financial district, Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty, and more. Marvel at the sweeping skyline from inside the heated, glassed-in observatory, or venture to the open deck for pictures and unobstructed views. Enjoy light narration by the captain and some holiday music from the sound system. One complimentary drink is included. Additional drinks and snacks are available for purchase onboard by credit card. Comfortable seating is assigned in the heated grand salon.
Includes1.5-hour yacht cruise 1 drink
- This tour takes place in all weather conditions
- Food is available for purchase onboard
- When purchasing tickets, customers should make a special note if buying tickets separately from others but are part of the same group. Guests are assigned comfortable seating in the heated salon prior to boarding
- Accessibility varies by boat. You must coordinate with the activity provider in advance if assistance is required when boarding or if you have any questions about general accessibility