My Guide Website?
NYC’s Greenwich Village Private Walking Tour
Take a stroll through the artsy and bohemian heart of Manhattan and see pop culture landmarks of Greenwich VIllage. Highlights include the Friends Building, Stonewall Inn, Washington Square Park
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Greenwich Village with a 5-Star Private Guide
- Immerse yourself in New York City's history of art and culture
- Learn about the first Pride March and see the historical Stonewall Inn
- Take a stroll through Washington Square Park and see New York University
- See famous cafes and venues such as Comedy Cellar and Cafe Wha?
DescriptionEmbark on a cultural adventure in Greenwich Village, a trendy neighborhood known as an artists' haven, the bohemian capital, the cradle of the modern LGBT movement, and the birthplace of '60s counterculture movements. Uncover the fascinating stories and secrets of the Village! During the 2-hour tour you will discover local history, culture, and pop culture landmarks. The Village is featured in many comics, films, TV, games and literature, and your Private Guide will show you “The Last Leaf” Novel SIte and the famous Friends Building. You will also see the Stonewall National Monument in Christopher Park, opposite the historic Stonewall Inn, where the Stonewall riots took place in 1969, inspiring the first Pride March a year later. Pass the landmark Jefferson Market Library, known for its unique architecture, colorful history, and haunting stories. Take a stroll through the Washington Square Park, which features the monumental Washington Square Arch. At its corner you will find the New York University, one of the largest private universities in the US. Your Private Guide will also show you locations of some of Greenwich Village’s most iconic venues such as the famous Blue Note Jazz Club, Comedy Cellar, and Cafe Wha?, where countless artists and entertainers have left their mark.
IncludesPrivate Walking Tour of New York City’s Greenwich Village 5-Star Guide with Official NYC License speaking fluently in your chosen language Historical, cultural and architectural highlights of Greenwich Village Lots of information about the neighborhood, its history and famous personalities Tips on the best local restaurants, clubs and bars
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information. For the comfort of all guests, it is best to have 1 licensed guide per maximum of 25 guests. If there are 26-50 in your group, we will provide the service of 2 licensed guides so that all guests can get the best experience, ask questions and hear the guide well.